By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best mini game inside a game.

Best Mini game...

Gwent. 2 10.53%

Something that isn't Gwent. 15 78.95%

Mini games are ass 2 10.53%

Total:19
curl-6 said:

Squid Jump in Splatoon

The Mode 7 FAST Racing Minigame in The Touryst

I know Shin'en hasn't been too interested in making an F-Zero IP game but Nintendo should just drop a bucket of money at their door and I bet they agree.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
HoloDust said:

Ah, yes, Gwent - Pazaak of modern times (for those who haven't played SW:KOTOR, Pazaak is card game from it) - and just like Gwent, it had a standalone version for all that got hooked on it.

Ah yes, Pazaak and Gwent, the successors of Arcomage (From Might & Magic VII and VIII). And just like them, a standalone version was released, though very short-lived due to 3DO's demise

Since I doubt many have played those old RPGs, here's a video:

As someone who has M&M among favourite gaming IPs of all time - honestly, I only vaguely remember this. If it was not for the sounds, I doubt I would have any recollection of it at all. :P

Leynos said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Holy hell, is this real? 

Yes. My save has all the NES games as well. Why I was sad they removed them in future games for Wii Shop. There was a hidden fake NES game I believe from a Turtle. Been too long so my memory is hazy. I believe I unlocked it

This wins if part of the game is you collecting these games. 

JWeinCom said:

The minigame in FFVII Rebirth where you lead a ragtag group on a quest to save the planet from Sephiroth.

Lol.

The bikini wrestling game in yakuza

Around the Network
TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

Oh wow, that does look like fun. 👍 

LegitHyperbole said:
TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

....it's not. It's Rock Paper Scissors you choose before the fight and it's just whatever the game decides who wins. It's eh...

However, Infinite Wealth had a fun one of kinda Crazy Taxi but instead of picking people up, you take them fast food.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
LegitHyperbole said:

....it's not. It's Rock Paper Scissors you choose before the fight and it's just whatever the game decides who wins. It's eh...

However, Infinite Wealth had a fun one of kinda Crazy Taxi but instead of picking people up, you take them fast food.

I enjoyed the one where you're trying to stay awake in the cinema, a lotta yakuza stuff falls flat though like the recycling mini game on a the bike. 

Almost forgot one of the mini-game I played the most : bowling in tekken tag tournament !

I always played more of the minigames from New Super Mario Bros for DS than the actual game. Many card games with Luigi as the dealer, many bombs sorted into the correct box... Kinda miss playing them tbh.