By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Concord is Sony's biggest failure in gaming history.

And many criticized me when I created this thread, as I said it's sony's biggest flop. The players don't want this crap, astrobot will show it to them

Around the Network
jvmkdg said:

And many criticized me when I created this thread, as I said it's sony's biggest flop. 

They did?

And this tweet was just an hour before the announcement.... that must have been a hammer dropped from above. 

Also Jesus Christ, the amount of trolling every single tweet the studio makes gets them, I have never seen anything like it, it's almost pathological. I get people not caring for the game, but to be the centre of this much hate? Jesus, a case to be studied for sure. 

Oh……right 😬

And it's been cancelled!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

They're shutting it down and refunding people. My god.

It's Joever, now what?

Wow I certainly didn't expect it to only last a couple weeks. Interest must've been so low that even a switch to F2P desperation move would've barely helped. People will keep bringing up the failure of Concord over a decade from now so it'll certainly end up having a long term impact but for sure not the kind Sony or Firewalk wanted. At least this will probably make Sony further reduce investment in live service games since I doubt the success of Helldivers 2 makes up for this and Factions.

TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

It's Joever, now what?

The Last Concord is dead. The Galaxy is at peace.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!