By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite Bioware game/series?

What is your favorite Bioware game/series?

Anthem 9 1.76%

Baldur's Gate (I & II) 63 12.30%

Dragon Age 62 12.11%

Jade Empire 15 2.93%

Mass Effect 212 41.41%

MDK2 22 4.30%

Neverwinter Nights 13 2.54%

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood 45 8.79%

Star Wars: KotoR/toR 71 13.87%

Total:512

With the announcement of Dragon Age: Veilguard's release date, I figure it's a good time to ask, which has been your favorite Bioware game/series was your favorite? 

Baldur's Gate III was Larian Studios and MDK was Shiny Entertainment who developed those games. 

Poll of the Week

2024 Results
Jan | Feb | March | April | May | June | July | Aug | Sept | Oct | Nov

Around the Network

Dragon Age for me. Very much looking forward to DA Dreadwolf. If we could get a release date and a trailer, thatd be great.

I've played Dragon Age Origins & Inquisition, Kotor and ME 1-3 & Andromeda.

I've liked all of them but my favourite is probably Kotor, followed by inquisition.

Dragon Age inquisition was a severely under rated game and one of the goats in Western RPG's. Yeah, it gets some things wrong and weakens the RPGness of Origins but if you look past that and take it for what it is, It's fantastic.

Oh, and haven't played KOTR, I want a remake. 

KOTOR is what got me into BioWare games. I spent my childhood rewatching the original Star Wars trilogy continually then was loving the prequel movies (I didn't know any better) so anything Star Wars related, I was eating up. Then I saw at Toys R Us that a new Star Wars game called Knights of the Old Republic had just released, and I begged my mom to get it for me. First several hours, I was primarily trying to figure out how the hell gameplay worked but once I got it down and was able to start focusing on the characters and the story........god damn did it floor me!

Later that year I got the first 2 Baldur's Gate games and was completely hooked on BioWare after that.

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:

Dragon Age inquisition was a severely under rated game and one of the goats in Western RPG's. Yeah, it gets some things wrong and weakens the RPGness of Origins but if you look past that and take it for what it is, It's fantastic.

DA:I won the first ever GOTY at TGA, so it does get some recognition still lol. I really enjoyed the game.

Saber Interactive has previously confirmed they are still working on the KOTOR remake, so keep an eye out!

Mass effect just slightly ahead of Dragon Age. I'll be picking up Veilguard sometime during the holidays.

Mass Effect, but only the first two games. Mass Effect 2 is still one of my favourite games of all time.

G2ThaUNiT said:
LegitHyperbole said:

DA:I won the first ever GOTY at TGA, so it does get some recognition still lol. I really enjoyed the game.

Saber Interactive has previously confirmed they are still working on the KOTOR remake, so keep an eye out!

Nice one. Let's hope it's a good remake. And I suppose yeah, it did get some recognition but only cause 2014 had nothing else, if you see how people talk about it now it's under rated as fuck. 

Mass Effect. Only game series I played. Was able to rent a PlayStation 3 I believe in Afghanistan in one of the mess halls and play a few hours a night.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter