By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted September

axumblade said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm a bit confused. If the thread is for Most Wanted September, doesn't that mean titles releasing in August are no longer able to be voted on?

You are correct. I just copied and pasted what was listed last month because originally I was going to adjust it based on game informer but we know what happened there. I haven’t had a chance to look into the alternatives yet, but I am going to check out the gamer and Wikipedia to see if either one of those are viable.

I’m going to have A couple of days off due to the hurricane so as long as I have power, I should be able to get the release date updated. 

Oh man, hope you're able to stay safe from the hurricane!

Around the Network
  1. Fable (PC)
  2. Gears of War: E-Day (PC)
  3. Doom: The Dark Ages (PC)
  4. God of War: Ragnarök (PC)
  5. Indiana Jones and the Great Circle (PC)

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter, Bluesky, and Threads.

I post and adjust the VGChartz hardware estimates, with help from Machina.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Monthly Hardware Breakdown Monthly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

G2ThaUNiT said:
axumblade said:

You are correct. I just copied and pasted what was listed last month because originally I was going to adjust it based on game informer but we know what happened there. I haven’t had a chance to look into the alternatives yet, but I am going to check out the gamer and Wikipedia to see if either one of those are viable.

I’m going to have A couple of days off due to the hurricane so as long as I have power, I should be able to get the release date updated. 

Oh man, hope you're able to stay safe from the hurricane!

It was only a tropical storm by the time it hit but it just didn't want to move from over us. A few roads were badly damaged and a tornado decided it really hated an Arby's the next town over but thankfully it only flooded our backyard. 

I updated release dates last week but it seems like there's a few more that were announced so I'll go ahead and update them again. 

Poll of the Week

2024 Results
Jan | Feb | March | April | May | June | July | Aug | Sept | Oct | Nov

VersusEvil said:

1. Cyberpunk 20??
2. Dragon Age 4 (PS5)
3. Astro Bot (PS5)
4. Judas (PS5)
5. Neva (PS5)

1. Cyberpunk 20??
  2. Astro Bot 
  3. Avowed (Xbox)
  4. Mafia: The Old Country (PS5)
  5. Judas (PS5)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

1. Hades 2 (PC)
2. Hollow Knight: Silksong (PC)
3. Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (Switch)
4. Judas (PC)
5. Perfect Dark (PC)

Around the Network
  1. Astro Bot (PS5)
  2. Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater (PC)
  3. Age of Mythology: Retold (PC)
  4. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS)
  5. Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (NS)

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

axumblade said:

Just posted last months results. I'll update the OP with the top 20.

1. Super Mario Party Jamboree (NS) (=)
2. Astro Bot (PS) (=)
3. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS) (=)
4. Disney's Epic Mickey Rebrushed (NS) (RE)
5. Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster (PC) (NEW)

1. Astro Bot (PS) (+1)
2. Super Mario Party Jamboree (NS) (-1)
3. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS) (=)
4. The Plucky Squire (PC) (RE)
5. Marvel Vs Capcom Fighter Collection (NS) (RE)

Games With Release Dates I'm looking forward to: Age of Mythology Retold, Assassin's Creed Shadows, Avowed, Disney's Epic Mickey Rebrushed, Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, Dragon Quest III HD-2D, Indiana Jones and the Great Circle, Mario & Luigi: Brothership, Sonic X Shadow Generations

Games without Release Dates:  Borderlands 4, Civilization 7, Clare Obscur's Expedition 33, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2, Desvelado, Dragon Quest I-II HD-2D, Fable, Gurei, Judas, Lego Horizon Adventures, Marvel's Blade, Marvel's The Wolverine, Marvel Vs Capcom Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics, Mixtape, Neon Blood, Neva, No Rest for the Wicked, The Outer Worlds 2, Perfect Dark, Phantom Blade 0, Power Rangers Rita's Rewind, Screenbound, The Secret of Crystal Mountain, South of Midnight, Winter Burrow, Yooka-Re-Playee

Got to retool my list! Almost everything comes out in September on here except for Mario Party. A few games got release dates (Avowed and Indiana Jones). And a couple of games got announced (well, Borderlands 4...) 

Last edited by axumblade - on 27 August 2024

Poll of the Week

2024 Results
Jan | Feb | March | April | May | June | July | Aug | Sept | Oct | Nov

Just one

Zelda echoes of wisdom

BasilZero said:

1. Marvel vs. Capcom Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics (PC)
2. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)
3. Mario & Luigi: Brothership (NS)
4. Metaphor ReFantazio (PC)
5. Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero (PC)

I would like to update my list

1. Marvel VS Capcom Fighting Collection (PC)
2. Capcom Fighting Collection 2 (PC)
3. Tales of Graces F Remastered (PC)
4. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)
5. Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero (PC)

1. Astrobot (PS5)

2. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)

3. Crimson Desert (PC)

4. DokeV (PC)

5. Avowed (PC)