By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

Chrkeller said:
BFR said:

"So it's a lose lose. If Kamala plays it right, she can put the nails in the coffin."

Why are some of you doubting Kamala in a VG forum?  It should be game over for Trump.  Hell, it was months ago.

Why are some of you still uncertain of Kamala's win on Nov. 5?  I don't share your worries.  But, on the crazy chance she does lose, I have a theory as to why.

1) polls are tight

2) polls have trump winning key swing states (nobody cares about the PV, that means nothing)

3) trump was underrepresented via polls in the last elections 

4) polls has this election favoring trump more than his previous two campaigns 

Either polls are way off....  or libs be in trouble, again.  

What is also true is that Trump has shown himself to be not only abrasive but irresponsible, criminal, and evil on many occasions.  Now this could increase the enthusiasm of Democrat voters, and what you'll have are more Democrats actually going out to make the effort to participate and vote. 

Around the Network
shavenferret said:
Chrkeller said:

1) polls are tight

2) polls have trump winning key swing states (nobody cares about the PV, that means nothing)

What is also true is that Trump has shown himself to be not only abrasive but irresponsible, criminal, and evil on many occasions.  Now this could increase the enthusiasm of Democrat voters, and what you'll have are more Democrats actually going out to make the effort to participate and vote. 

Agreed and I hope that is the case.

The reality for me is I want to return to the States, real bad.  My wife and daughters want to stay in Europe if Trump wins.  Trust me, very few people are rooting for Harris like I am.  

Edit

I should say very few registered Republicans are rooting for Harris like I am.  And MAGA needs to go.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:
shavenferret said:

Agreed and I hope that is the case.

The reality for me is I want to return to the States, real bad.  My wife and daughters want to stay in Europe if Trump wins.  Trust me, very few people are rooting for Harris like I am.  

Edit

I should say very few registered Republicans are rooting for Harris like I am.  And MAGA needs to go.  

If Trump loses he'll go back to his magnificient life.  And Vance can do couch commercials. 

I've also voted Republican before and now am so opposed to the Republican presidency that I think only a reincarnated Hitler could make me any further opposed.       

Ok, i'll see myself out now

Last edited by shavenferret - 18 hours ago

This is gonna be an interesting election. I think it'll be close, but who knows?

Chrkeller said:
BFR said:

"So it's a lose lose. If Kamala plays it right, she can put the nails in the coffin."

Why are some of you doubting Kamala in a VG forum?  It should be game over for Trump.  Hell, it was months ago.

Why are some of you still uncertain of Kamala's win on Nov. 5?  I don't share your worries.  But, on the crazy chance she does lose, I have a theory as to why.

1) polls are tight

I would say "either polls are dead on or libs are in trouble again" is a more accurate sentiment, because Dems don't need polling error in their favor to win. They just need there to not be polling error in Trump's favor.