By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To Sonic Generations fans

What levels would you change in the game? I always told my friends that I think Sonic Generations is great, but it has too many city levels (Radical Highway, City Escape, Rooftop Run and Crisis City).

So, I would change Rooftop Run from Sonic Unleashed. Don't take me wrong, this is a beautiful level, but I would've put Cool Edge instead, since we don't have any ice themed levels in this game.

What about you?

Around the Network

Rooftop Run ? No. You don't touch it. It basically one of the apex modern Dash levels. You just don't touch that.

Actually, you don't touch any of them and simply add content instead. Wouldn't it just be better

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Ummmmmm... none? There's no levels I actively dislike. You could always add more, but since the game is like... already made, it doesn't seem like there's a need to take out any. Would like a level from Secret Rings which I feel is an underrated game.

JWeinCom said:

Ummmmmm... none? There's no levels I actively dislike. You could always add more, but since the game is like... already made, it doesn't seem like there's a need to take out any. Would like a level from Secret Rings which I feel is an underrated game.

Oooh now that's a great idea, remaking classic levels from the two Story Book games would be fun since they both have quite great aesthetic to them. Actually they could have one of the "world" be composed of 2-3 stages of these two games.

Also, since "Shadow" is in the title. Gotta have a remade(and better) stage from Shadow the Hedgehog. 

The ideas of new content really make themselves heh 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
JWeinCom said:

Oooh now that's a great idea, remaking classic levels from the two Story Book games would be fun since they both have quite great aesthetic to them. Actually they could have one of the "world" be composed of 2-3 stages of these two games.

Also, since "Shadow" is in the title. Gotta have a remade(and better) stage from Shadow the Hedgehog. 

The ideas of new content really make themselves heh 

One of the segments from the Sonic X Shadow Generations trailer reminds me of Westopolis.

I can also see they remake levels from Shadow in Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic The Hedgehog 2006.

Around the Network

I despise the clock section of Rooftop Run (Classic). Either replace both acts with a different stage from Sonic Unleashed or tweak what's already there.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 156 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima