By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do you support Project 2025?

Yes 4 9.52%

No 38 90.48%

Total:42

If you have to make a bunch of stuff up, you aren't demonstrating what you think you are.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network

Bomb Mexico, lol. Either you're trolling or you got trolled.

LegitHyperbole said:

Bomb Mexico, lol. Either you're trolling or you got trolled.

In spanish there is a lot of information about it. Behind the Mexican drug traffickers is China. The good news is that the drug traffickers don't want the marines to come and kill them. And they are already making an agreement with the USA to prevent it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdYCD8PKE0g

Hello did anyone know any person that applied to be part of this 2025 thing

BiON!@ 

firebush03 said:

Lol that’s about as insane as thinking that Biden was going to enforce a communist state in his first year. (You should rephrase the poll to say “Do you think any of this is actually going to happen?”.)

No. Trump likely won’t even have a strong majority in either of the chambers, so he won’t have the kind of power even a quarter of these things. I won’t deny that the rhetoric has become unhinged on the right, but they will in no way be able to enforce any of this into legislation.

I don't even need to keep scrolling, great post that sums it up.  No president has pull like that, their own party won't go for half this stuff in both house and senate.  It's herculean to ask for 1/4 of these things to materialize.

Most of Trumps polices attempt to allow the states to enforce their own laws.  I don't think anyone, even Trump, like forcing federal law hammers down nationwide.  If we go by what he says, he wants many of the federal branches gone(CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.).

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

Hello guys,
Is there anything in Project 2025 that you guys agree with?

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

Hello guys,
Is there anything in Project 2025 that you guys agree with?

For me?  No.  Project 2025 feels like forcing views onto others.  I am more libertarian than anything and believe people should be left to their devices and free will.  Americans need to mind their own business and stop worrying about what other people do.  That goes for both sides.  I'll take care of my household and my neighbor can do the same.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Renamed said:

Project 2025 is a blueprint prepared by The Heritage Foundation (a right wing think tank) that lays out the first 180 days of the next Republican presidency.  The truncated summary of the agenda listed below is startling:

Mass layoffs of civil servants
Install Trump loyalists
Terminate the Constitution
Mass deportations
Bomb Mexico
Shoot migrants
Electrify the wall
Reinstate and expand Muslim ban
Ideological screening for immigrants
Revoke certain student visas
End birthright citizenship
10% tariff on all foreign goods
No 'two-state' solution
Withdraw from NATO
Punish hospitals that provide any trans care
Ban on trans car of any kind for minors
Exit Paris Climate Accord
Abolish the EPA
Increase dependence on fossil fuels
Nationwide abortion ban
Punish women for abortions
Abolish Department of Ed
Enforce 'patriotic based education'
Homeless encampments
Institutionalize the mentally ill
Full immunity for police
Employ 'stop and frisk' nationally
Shoot shoplifters
Federal takeover of Democratically led cities
Use National Guard on protests
Use military force on civilians

While unlikely that much of these policies could ever be enacted if our systems and institutions function as the safeguards they were designed to be, but it goes to show where the mind set is for many on the right.  That said, many others on the right are highly critical of it.  But will that ultimately be enough? Are we willing to take such a risk to our democracy?

This is just something recopied from several sources.  If this was accurate, it should have a manifesto and document for you to reference.  But we are all waiting on that. 

No I do not support Project 2025. Scary that so many Americans seem to have no problem with it or just assume Trump won’t be able to do what his inner circle wants and just vote for him anyway.

I propose Project 2025 : Let's bring back Sega Dreamcast 2 now this is something that both sides can get behind!

BiON!@