By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - OJ Simpson passes away at 76 due to cancer

I don’t normally celebrate people’s passings, but good riddance to bad rubbish.

But hey, at least he can rest easy knowing his wife’s murderer has passed away.

Around the Network

It's sad: he never did find his wife's murderer...

OneTime said:

It's sad: he never did find his wife's murderer...

He did every time he looked in a mirror.

Good, every time I've seen him, he strikes me the wrong way and is repulsive. Judging from oj's history he was very impulsive and possibly a sociopath. I remember when he wrote that disgusting book about how he did/didn't kill his wife and Goldman as well. It sickens you to know that he got paid for a cold blooded murder. Good, now the world can forget about oj and worry about something productive.

About the only good thing I can say about him is I liked the character he played in the Naked Gun movies. Outside of that I will not miss him.

Around the Network

He basically admitted to it right? He had good lawyers.....

shavenferret said:

Good, every time I've seen him, he strikes me the wrong way and is repulsive. Judging from oj's history he was very impulsive and possibly a sociopath. I remember when he wrote that disgusting book about how he did/didn't kill his wife and Goldman as well. It sickens you to know that he got paid for a cold blooded murder. Good, now the world can forget about oj and worry about something productive.

Thankfully he didn't make any money from the book. The families were given the rights to it.

JRPGfan said:

He basically admitted to it right? He had good lawyers.....

Well, yeah, he confessed to the murders to Rosie Greer in jail (that the judge bizarrely didn’t allow into evidence) and he basically admitted it in his book, (If) I Did It. The fact that the judge didn’t allow that yet he allowed the cops to be questioned if they’ve ever used the N word during a murder trial (!) tells me they were scared shitless of another Rodney King riot and wanted a Not Guilty verdict.

Seriously, he’s guilty as sin to anyone with half a brain. What innocent person runs from the cops with a fucking disguise and passport handy? Or runs from the cops, period? That’s to say nothing of all the blood found in his Bronco, driveway, glove (that didn’t fit because it was shrunk from said blood of all 3), bathtub, foyer, matching shoe print at the crime scene, the list goes on.

Didn't knew him, but if he really did those horrible things, then good riddance.