By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - OJ Simpson passes away at 76 due to cancer

Whose death do you feel worse about, OJ Simpson’s or the cancer’s?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

The most interesting thing I found out about OJ's court story is that his Ford Bronco is still around and it's in very good condition.

BiON!@ 

He's just brought so many bad things to the people. Have you all ever noticed how he seemed to revel in him being portrayed as a villain? He was always smirking and laughing, I guess because he got away with everything. He also brought on a lot of confrontations between white and black people, who saw this guy as a black hero for a little while. We would never have had that if he lived a quiet life with his post football career. Oj also displayed some reckless and impulsive behavior when he broke into that apartment I believe and stole some things, even though the ownership was disputed. And not one person here has said anything good about oj, its just condemnation and jokes. Im totally fine with that.

hellobion2 said:

The most interesting thing I found out about OJ's court story is that his Ford Bronco is still around and it's in very good condition.

When you're a slow, white Bronco you can stay in good condition for a while.  Just ask Brock Osweiler, Kyle Orton or Jay Cutler.

hellobion2 said:

I've always wanted one of those Ford broncos not becouse of the OJ trial or anything I just think they look cool. I'd probably get a red one

The world belongs to you-Pan America