By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Metacritic - 93

Hiku said:
Chrkeller said:

Eventually will grab it on Steam, in Square's court on when that is. Square makes some nice games but I wish they would take PC seriously. Integrade is $70 which is absurd. Rebirth will hit PC at some point but not day 1. And 16 isn't on PC yet. Square has to be missing out on a crap ton of money.

Glad to see rebirth scoring well.  7 was always my favorite rpg.

This might be referring to Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's an Epic Games Store deal starting May 29, and Steam is 1 year away.

Unfortunatly no. FFXVI had 6 months exclusivity and now after 8 months, we still have no clue when it will be release on PC. So I know it will be the same for Rebirth, at least a year before it's on PC.

Around the Network

I was expecting something along the lines of 85~87, similar to the first game, but reaching 93 is pretty unexpected to me. I was already gonna buy it anyway, but now im more hyped.

-Adonis- said:
Hiku said:

This might be referring to Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's an Epic Games Store deal starting May 29, and Steam is 1 year away.

Unfortunatly no. FFXVI had 6 months exclusivity and now after 8 months, we still have no clue when it will be release on PC. So I know it will be the same for Rebirth, at least a year before it's on PC.

Personally I don't see this game going multiplatform anytime soon. The first part is still not avaliable outside of PC and PS5. Additionally I don't think there are any big Sony first party exclusives this year. Sony have one of the biggest games of the year and a very strong game of the year contender. I can see Sony keeping it that way because they have nothing else to offer this year as an exclusive.

A203D said:
-Adonis- said:

Personally I don't see this game going multiplatform anytime soon. The first part is still not avaliable outside of PC and PS5. Additionally I don't think there are any big Sony first party exclusives this year. Sony have one of the biggest games of the year and a very strong game of the year contender. I can see Sony keeping it that way because they have nothing else to offer this year as an exclusive.

Probably. I play them on PS5 day one but I also want the PC version. And so far I can't see them coming before at least a year after their PS5 releases.

Jpcc86 said:

I was expecting something along the lines of 85~87, similar to the first game, but reaching 93 is pretty unexpected to me. I was already gonna buy it anyway, but now im more hyped.

Yea this was also day 1 for me already. I absolutely loved the first game which was a 10/10 for me. Hearing this is a 93 is just great. I only tried the demo quickly to see the visuals since everyone was complaining and like most online complaints I realized it was nothing I was concerned about. It looked amazing to me.

Wish I could have taken some days off but this year has already seen me take a ton of days off from unexpected issues. Then my wife is off that weekend so I wont get much play time then either.

Around the Network

I absolutely LOST IT when the intro cutscene ended and the gameplay began. Oh man

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Regardless of the review score, I was buying this anyway

Fantastic game so far.

My Amazon copy arrives only tomorrow :/ buying physical sucks sometimes.

Damn, thats nice!