By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom survey on reviving dormant IPs

Looks like Capcom is testing the waters to see what dormant IPs to bring back. If you want to see Dino Crisis, Onimusha, and many more again, now is the time to let Capcom know!

I received an automated email after I completed the survey that mentions, "Results will be announced at a later date, so be sure to check back!" so it sounds like Capcom may straight up tell us what old IP will be revived next. 

Around the Network

FFS Capcom, the fans have been telling you a bazillion times just google it already!

Dino Crisis and Onimusha please!

- You should've given us Dino Crisis when Jurassic World movies were still in the making, jumping on the dinosaur hype.
- You should've given us Onimusha when there was so much hype in the samurai genre last gen and instead we got some shitty Onimusha series on Netflix that was complete trash. I remember reading an article where Capcom said they didnt want to risk making another Onimusha because they felt westerners wouldn't enjoy a samurai game. This was before all the samurai games that came out last gen too.

You wait any longer some other dev will swoop in with their own Palworld version and then nobody is going to give a crap about yours when you finally decide to make them.

As much as I loved Rival School I thought there were some character licensing/copy right issues that they couldn't really make any more where Capcom only owned a handful of them, which was why you only saw a few of them in other Capcom fighting games. I could be wrong.

Bottomline, you already know what fans have been wanting, just make the fcking game already!

Bit of a rant because I've been waiting for new Dino Crisis and Onimusha since forever lol

Man do i want Asura's Wrath Definitive Edition

I feel like they do this from time to time and nothing ever comes of it.

I do think it’s funny that Street Fighter is on the list though. I’d love them to revisit the Okami or Dead Rising games.

Still waiting for Ace Attorney 7.

Around the Network

I just want Legends 3. But I will never get it ;_;

Onimusha and Dino Crisis are the way to go.

axumblade said:

I feel like they do this from time to time and nothing ever comes of it.

I do think it’s funny that Street Fighter is on the list though. I’d love them to revisit the Okami or Dead Rising games.

I was thinking that as well until I got the automated email mentioning that Capcom will announce the results once they've closed the survey. Which, I don't think they've done that before lol 

Ok, cool. If we could have a new Breath of Fire, thatd be great.

Breath of Fire, plz.