By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken DOJO REBIRTH!

Now tekken seems to have gotten as complicated as game of thrones. 

BiON!@ 

Around the Network

When it comes to the traditional Arcade Mode, I don't know how many times I fought against Lars during round 4, and Azucena/Victor during round 3.
It makes sense that Devil Kaz would be the final fight (round 8) every time, but I wish there would be more variety during some of the other rounds.
I don't think I've seen a single Reina during Arcade.

I LOVE THIS GAME.

Lili, Leo, Feng Wei, Yoshimitsu and Zafina, in no particular order. The goal is to use them all to a comparable skill level so that I can swap them out without worrying about needed to stick to my "main" when it gets rough. All five of them are my main.

Okay now : Kazuya, Jin, Jun, Reina, Leo, Yoshimitsu, Azucena, Alisa, Steve, Victor and Shaheen.

Around the Network

All five mains are now red rank...  Zafina dropped to Shinryu, but pulled her back up to Tenryu just now.  I know I'm not quite ready for purple ranks, but when I am, I'll have to pull all five of them to purple.  No exceptions.

The update is live.  Had to do it before starting my day.

Met someone who had Jin outfit from the shop :

I don't even play jin, but I'll be using the skin when I get home from work tonight. I didn't have time to play. Just wanted to buy shop coins the moment I woke up.

I really hate Dragonav or rather the way ppl play him. Ranks currently are not fun for me; I feel like everybody is using the same handful of characters: Devil Jin, Dragonav, Viktor, King, Jun, and Reina. I have never seen a Claudio or Bryan and many more.