By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Palworld has sold over 5 million copies in just 3 days

12 Million for PC
7 Million for Xbox

19 Million... this game will blow past 30 million easily

我是广州人

Around the Network
Ashadelo said:

12 Million for PC
7 Million for Xbox

19 Million... this game will blow past 30 million easily

Those are not 7m buys, but 7m people that played it on accounts on xbox.
Its the biggest Gamepass title currently (ei. what most people with gamepass are useing gamepass for atm).

Probably only like ~1,5 of those are actually bought on xbox side.

Still thats ~13,5m total sales (with 19m people haveing played it)

Finished the game, took me 50 hoursish, I know it is a bad take for some but it was worth the money, would have payed more aswell.

All the updates that come or not come... can only make it better

konnichiwa said:

Finished the game, took me 50 hoursish, I know it is a bad take for some but it was worth the money, would have payed more aswell.

There's a story/campaign to it?

Thought Survival games were just mindless non-stop loop games.

BasilZero said:
konnichiwa said:

There's a story/campaign to it?

Thought Survival games were just mindless non-stop loop games.

Their is a story to it, take it is as an light like souls game story. You can play those games without having a clue with whats going on but their are bosses/journals and more...  It seems rather obvious that they will update the story part aswell but some games don't need a story to be fun.

Around the Network

Palworld remains the best-selling game on Steam. For those who were hoping it would be a temporary fad, it's time to accept reality.

Why wouldn't they add Xbox version sales to the totals? Weird.

^It's the version they are embarrassed of.

And the other similar game to Palworld with another open world Ark craft system is also in the Top 3, Enshrouded.

Can't wait for short-sighted AAA publishers to hop on the trend lol.

As for the hope of a long lasting life cycle. It's completely up in the air still. Game has only been out for more than two weeks and the size of it's team mean they won't be able to prepare meaningful content on a timely matter. For an early access game, it isn't too bad but the retention can be a bitch sometimes.

For how long until the next big release that makes these players flock elsewhere is the question really ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

And the other similar game to Palworld with another open world Ark craft system is also in the Top 3, Enshrouded.

Can't wait for short-sighted AAA publishers to hop on the trend lol.

As for the hope of a long lasting life cycle. It's completely up in the air still. Game has only been out for more than two weeks and the size of it's team mean they won't be able to prepare meaningful content on a timely matter. For an early access game, it isn't too bad but the retention can be a bitch sometimes.

For how long until the next big release that makes these players flock elsewhere is the question really ...

Square Enix is about to do a Foamstars with the idea, watch it flop as well lol