By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 2024 Prediction League - Stellar Blade at 84

The first reviews are in for FF7 Rebirth! This game was crowned the most anticipated of the year at the Game Awards and (more importantly) here on VgChartz and it seems like it might live up to that hype at a debut score of 92! (give or take, it keeps jumping back between 92 and 93). That's right around where the highest predictions for the game were at so certainly not a bad outcome at all.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

Hard decision, want to play but prefer PC.   

Chrkeller said:

Releasing 2026 on the Epic store only (with heavy stutter and compatibility issues).

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

haxxiy said:
Chrkeller said:

Releasing 2026 on the Epic store only (with heavy stutter and compatibility issues).

Lol, probably. Square needs to get serious given their development costs.  I might wait just because I'm annoyed with square.  

haxxiy said:
Chrkeller said:

Absolutely expected hopefully it's sometime this year though since it does have that 3 month exclusivity period.

Intergrade launched in June 2021 then Intergrade launched on Windows that December. So 6 months. Still, 6 months on Epic Games Store guaranteed! lol FF16 most  likely will get the same treatment!

Had to force DX11 just to get a remanent of a stable experience.

Around the Network

Glad to see such a high score for Rebirth

Chrkeller said:

Same, FF7 remake is still quite expensive on steam as well

Well, looks like we have a strong candidate for GOTY 2024.

Oh wow, 93 open is crazy good. Glad to see it though!!

Kyuu said:

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - 92

https://youtu.be/U4COzhbp-Sc?si=SMqjIKqsKzQ-AZEi

haxxiy said:
Kyuu said:

Dropping my FF7R prediction score to 90.

I blame 2 things:

1. The poor direction when Sephiroth burns the village in the demo. Soured the little time I had playing the demo.

2. The bitches at Digital Foundry.

T_T