By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Emio - The Smiling Man at 78

Change NES Championship prediction: 81.

Around the Network

Mabey it's time for me to get back into the prediction games. I do have some vg money banked!

BiON!@ 

Late update after I was on vacation but scores are in for Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble at 75, Luigi's Mansion 2 HD at 78 and Long Title: NES Edition at 76

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

@DroidKnight @Shikamo @NobleTeam360 @Machina @firebush03 @Shtinamin_ @Mar1217 @Wman1996 @Darwinianevolution

Thought we'd be done with new additions to the league for this year, but couldn't pass up the chance to add Emio - The Smiling Man: Famicom Detective Club

My own prediction is 84.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Emio - 79

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:

@DroidKnight @Shikamo @NobleTeam360 @Machina @firebush03 @Shtinamin_ @Mar1217 @Wman1996 @Darwinianevolution

Thought we'd be done with new additions to the league for this year, but couldn't pass up the chance to add Emio - The Smiling Man: Famicom Detective Club

My own prediction is 84.

Oh shit, more info has come out? So it's a new entry in the Famicon Detective series... I haven't played any of them, I don't know what to expect.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

76. (I’m on fire with my predictions! Definitely haven’t been in dead last the entire time…)

Emio - The Smiling Man : 81

I feel like the score will be good. Glad we're getting that new entry ! The Switch keeps on coming with these surprising releases by Nintendo.
Like WTF is this end of the lifecycle for the Switch ?n

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Emio - 78

Zelda - increasing to 87

Emio - 73

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.