By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Power The Next Level! All SEGA Thread! - Notable SEGA/ATLUS leaker shares news on Virtua Fighter Reboot ( Second Post)

From KOMI games site -

Komi Games is a game studio based in Toronto, Canada. We have recently worked on titles such as Psychonauts 2, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge and King of Fighters XV, and we’ve partnered with SEGA to develop a dynamic character-focused action title.

Around the Network

JSR better bring back Naganuma. It's not JSR without him. Oh and he still has it in case there was any doubt. (FTR he has not been at SEGA since 2008 but he does freelance)

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Still sad the Panzer Dragoon Zwei remake is yet to be announced but I hold out hope!!!

Out of the recently announced games I am looking forward to  Jet Set Radio and Crazy Taxi the most. Although I will probably check out the other games as long as they are good. 

What Sega consoles have you all owned? For me I owned a Sega Genesis with the 32X and Sega CD add-ons, as well as the Dreamcast.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Leynos said:

JSR better bring back Naganuma. It's not JSR without him. Oh and he still has it in case there was any doubt. (FTR he has not been at SEGA since 2008 but he does freelance)

They have already announced that the OG team is back for for the new JSR. A looooooong time ago, Naganuma said any production on a new JSR, he would immediately return. 

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

Out of the recently announced games I am looking forward to  Jet Set Radio and Crazy Taxi the most. Although I will probably check out the other games as long as they are good. 

What Sega consoles have you all owned? For me I owned a Sega Genesis with the 32X and Sega CD add-ons, as well as the Dreamcast.

Genesis, Game Gear, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, Genesis Mini.

Love that 90s Sega nostalgia! Despite growing up as a kid in that decade, I didn't really get into them until the final days of the DC, so I feel like I missed them in their prime, but I did retroactively go back and play a lot of Genesis stuff via the collection on Switch. The trailer definitely had vibes of the old days of Sega at their best.

Really hyped for a new Crazy Taxi, and Streets of Rage. Wasn't huge on Golden Axe but the new one seems like cool modern take on the series.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Not installed everything yet but I have installed and been playing a lot of Saturn games on my Polymega. I usually try every game a couple of minutes to see if it boots. Could not help myself playing all of Guardian Heroes for the 100th time in my life. Please SEGA, I beg of you. Port the remastered 360 version to modern systems before 360 store closes!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

trunkswd said:

The Master System was my first game console ever.

It was the only Sega system I owned until adulthood, when I got a Mega Drive too, though my cousin and neighbour had one when we were kids and I've played it there before.

Never owned a Saturn or Dreamcast.

I'll certainly give streets of rage and golden ax a try.