By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Clash of the October 20th titans: Which will sell more, Mario Wonder or Spiderman 2?

Which will sell more?

Super Mario Bros Wonder 123 84.25%

Spiderman 2 23 15.75%

Total:146
CGI-Quality said:

Guys — forum etiquette. You can disagree with someone without resorting to name calling and personal attacks.

Also, because this is an open discussion, anyone can jump in where appropriate, so long as it remains civil. 

Agreed, well said.  

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Guys — forum etiquette. You can disagree with someone without resorting to name calling and personal attacks.

Also, because this is an open discussion, anyone can jump in where appropriate, so long as it remains civil. 

We can have a discussion without smart-ass replies disguised as jokes. 

THREAD BAN (1 Week) ~ Should be enough for a cool down

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 18 February 2024

zeldaring said:
Phenomajp13 said:

No it's dead because people get tired of arguing with people that play victim. You made predictions and didn't bother to mention. Then play victim when people remind you. Someone calling you out is no different from your obsession with anyone predicting 30 million or outselling Spiderman in the first quarter. Several people were wrong but here you and Chrkeller are acting like you are a victim. No one is offended, rubbing your face in it the same way you want to rub others is hilarious. Then you try to backpedal making it even funnier. Again, how quickly you can mention to others about being wrong and blatantly refusing to even recite your own prediction is priceless.

I already admitted i was wrong many times on spiderman 2 beating wonder after the first sales report, but if you look at the thread and why the argument started about is people just would not wanna accept my reasoning for thinking mario wonder would not do 30-35 million, and if you don't like it, that's ok  it's my prediction. My First prediction was 10 million for wonder and 11 million for spiderman 2 end of the holidays  i was wrong on that and thought ps5 would meet the goal of 25 million this year that's why i was thinking spiderman 2 would win. Then you don't realize is, i was name called for just thinking this, mean while i have not name called anyone for being off massively like 5-8 million by the end of the holidays for wonder when  i was off by 2 million.

This is just you playing victim again, your obsession with those 30 million predictions is disgusting. Not every poster predicted that but you refuse to acknowledge this. You are  now acting like you are some bullied poster defending yourself lol. You are the bully that came in targeting anyone with an optimistic prediction. You then made your own prediction that you refuse to repeat, which tells us all we need to know about you. You then ran around acting all snark without any data. Then ofcourse reality hits and now you are some poor soul being bullied. Like stop, you are like several others here, you got it wrong and now people get to throw it in your face. Feel free to do the same to those that got it wrong too, but don't be surprised if they remind you how you were wrong too, so why gloat?

Phenomajp13 said:
zeldaring said:

I already admitted i was wrong many times on spiderman 2 beating wonder after the first sales report, but if you look at the thread and why the argument started about is people just would not wanna accept my reasoning for thinking mario wonder would not do 30-35 million, and if you don't like it, that's ok  it's my prediction. My First prediction was 10 million for wonder and 11 million for spiderman 2 end of the holidays  i was wrong on that and thought ps5 would meet the goal of 25 million this year that's why i was thinking spiderman 2 would win. Then you don't realize is, i was name called for just thinking this, mean while i have not name called anyone for being off massively like 5-8 million by the end of the holidays for wonder when  i was off by 2 million.

This is just you playing victim again, your obsession with those 30 million predictions is disgusting. Not every poster predicted that but you refuse to acknowledge this. You are  now acting like you are some bullied poster defending yourself lol. You are the bully that came in targeting anyone with an optimistic prediction. You then made your own prediction that you refuse to repeat, which tells us all we need to know about you. You then ran around acting all snark without any data. Then ofcourse reality hits and now you are some poor soul being bullied. Like stop, you are like several others here, you got it wrong and now people get to throw it in your face. Feel free to do the same to those that got it wrong too, but don't be surprised if they remind you how you were wrong too, so why gloat?

Maybe try reading the thread from beginning.

Phenomajp13 said:
zeldaring said:

Dude just stop your embarrassing yourself.

Around the Network
zeldaring said:
Phenomajp13 said:

FYI reading the thread from the beginning makes you look really bad. 

pikashoe said:
zeldaring said:

FYI reading the thread from the beginning makes you look really bad. 

What a surprise that you have this opinion. I made my prediction and people kept quoting and asking for explanation and refusing to except my thoughts, well no shit any logical person would just agree to disagree and move on, instead of name calling or saying i'm an alt account. It's really just prediction and many get this wrong and right all the time. Mine was not same crazy out there  predication, Mean while no one questions the 20 million by end of the holidays or beating spiderman 2 ltd in end of the holidays.  

Chrkeller said:
zorg1000 said:

Well, is it time for us to apologize yet?

He admitted he was wrong pages ago.  He has no problem admitting a wrong, which not everyone can say.  I give him credit.  

It’s not about him being right or wrong, it’s about him being an arrogant ass.

”I’ll wait until the holidays then I want my apologies”

“You gonna have to put respect on my name”

“If anyone wants expert predictions”

Last edited by zorg1000 - on 18 February 2024

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Chrkeller said:

He admitted he was wrong pages ago.  He has no problem admitting a wrong, which not everyone can say.  I give him credit.  

The last 2 were obvious Jokes lol.

zorg1000 said:
Chrkeller said:

Sure.  And he was wrong.  And to a certain degree, so what?  People say stupid crap all the time.  Anyway, there is such a thing as being a sore winner....