By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predict Haze's 1st week.

@misteromar

yeah another hyped PS3 game that doesn't live up to it...

like umm...LAIR & ummmm..uh....
______________________________________________-

My prediction..

150K ----- NA

150K ----- EU

10K ------- JAP

= 330K

PS3 should be NEAR 13 million by then

It will go on to sell 1 million

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

1st week in America: 120,000
1st week in Others: 150,000
1st week in Japan: 12,000

the game if you ask me looks stunning, the co-op mode will sell it alone, with a good single player and deep multiplayer this will be ace from free radical.

obviously it all depends how it turns out, but from what ive seen of it it looks promising

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

it will sell 300k first week

AND

it will sell close too 1.8m it will have good legs :P

mgs4 will sell 2.4m week 1

japan:500k

others: 1m

NA:900k

AAA (90%+) games (metacritic):

nintendo:65

Xbox: 42

playstation: 98

190,ooo copies worldwide 1st week.

750,000 copies in it's fist year.

Slimebeast said:

so your saying that the game will sell 190 in 1 week but then fall flat on its face for the next 52 weeks?

it will sell 560k copies?

dude your saying the game will fall and only AVG 11k a week! come on the game will sell way better than that.......it will probly avg 50k a week for a few weeks it will sell 1m in about 6 weeks

but come on your saying it will 190k and then avg 11k every week around that!

lol........LOL i think the simpsons game is around 500k already and its not even been out for a year and that game sucks!

Around the Network
justforeggs said:
Slimebeast said:

so your saying that the game will sell 190 in 1 week but then fall flat on its face for the next 52 weeks?

dude your saying the game will fall and only AVG 11k a week! come on the game will sell way better than that.......it will probly avg 50k a week for a few weeks it will sell 1m in about 6 weeks

Well... do you see Folklore, Heavenly Sword or Lair anywhere on the chart?

Slimebeast said:
justforeggs said:
Slimebeast said:

Heavenly sword is already a million seller  in less than 8 months from it's release date(and it's a great game),,,so I don't know what you are talking about,,,,unless you just want to troll like all your comments in sony section,,,,,we get it, you don't like PS3 and we didn't ask you to buy one,,,so quit trolling while you wait for your 360 to come back from repairs

SpartanFX said:
Slimebeast said:
justforeggs said:
Slimebeast said:

Heavenly sword is already a million seller  in less than 8 months from it's release date(and it's a great game),,,so I don't know what you are talking about,,,,unless you just want to troll like all your comments in sony section,,,,,we get it, you don't like PS3 and we didn't ask you to buy one,,,so quit trolling while you wait for your 360 to come back from repairs

Oops. Well, forget Heavenly Sword then.

But do you see Folklore or Lair in the charts? No. They dropped from it ages ago. And those games are less than a year old.

Im not trolling. My predictions were right in the past for many PS3 games, including Folklore, Lair, Ratchet and Clark.

It's not my fault that Haze is a generic shooter that will flop.

R&C is also a million seller already lol

look at uncharted people said it floped the first week it came out and now it has sold 1.5m and will reach 2m easy :)

your just saying haze is a flop cuz it was its not being made for the 360 anymore

sorry if microsft fucked up by not makeing HDD in all system or adding in blu-ray.........im also sorry 1/3th of all 360 get RROD

Slimebeast said:
190,ooo 300,000 copies worldwide 1st week.

750,000 1.250,000 copies in it's fist year.

Fixed

(I forgot this game is published by Ubisoft).