By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predict Haze's 1st week.

daactualfact said:
Hmmmmm.. I don't really know about if it will score 1 mil in a territory alone CaptainPreferences. It may make 1 mil ww though.

For it to sell 1 mil they need to put commercials up and advertise this all over psn. a demo would help also, which they are making. Hope this doesnt turn out like lost planet.. lol

Around the Network

Uncharted managed to sell over 1 million and had a less than stellar 1st week (then again the legs on the title in the EU is great) so it is possible for it to sell over 1 million eventually!

I think that a max of 300,000 1st week and then cross the million barrier 20 or so weeks after launch!

5k.

So I will not be dissapointed :).

Smart move konnichiwa lol

175k, unless Ubi and Sony really ramp up the advertising. Making a demo is great, but I don't think it will be enough to make it a hit.

Around the Network

I think 75k in America, with 95k in Others.

It should some decent legs and they should be cheap come Christmas time.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

100k for America. I do expect some legs for this game.

Hard to say. This game is a wildcard. It could be very good or it could turn out mediocre. Let's hope Free Radical took advantage of the multiple delays.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Is haze a ps3 exclusive or a multi plat? Is the esclusiviity the reason for the big estimates? Otherwise I see this game being along the same chart line as Army of Two. too lazy to look up what Army of Two did, but thats my prediction. if it is exclusive I predict Ao2 + 30k for US

200k WW