By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Clock Tower ‘Port+’ announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

Tagged games:

Publishers WayForward and Limited Run Games have announced an enhanced version of Super Famicom survival horror game Clock Tower for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch in early 2024 with support for English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, and Spanish language support.

Source: https://www.gematsu.com/2023/07/clock-tower-port-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc

---

Never got to play the series so I guess this is a good chance. Hopefully the rest will get remastered too.

Around the Network

Original is very atmospheric and creepy. There was a seriously great-looking and frighting remake using a dark art style in the works a decade ago that was also 2D. Kinda looked like a painting. Sadly anytime I uploaded the video to YouTube it could get a strike. The classic bathtub scene became insanely scary in this canceled remake. Wish I could upload it.

Last edited by Leynos - on 13 July 2023

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Original is very atmospheric and creepy. There was a seriously great-looking and frighting remake using a dark art style in the works a decade ago that was also 2D. Kinda looked like a painting. Sadly anytime I uploaded the video to YouTube it could get a strike. The classic bathtub scene became insanely scary in this canceled remake. Wish I could upload it.

Try uploading it somewhere else than YouTube, like Dailymotion.

Need a trailer first to see how the game will look but it could be a nice second shot this franchise needed with how it suffered through the end

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Uhh, why? Was there licensed music?

BasilZero said:
Leynos said:

Uhh, why? Was there licensed music?

Nope. I guess whoever was working on it didn't want it out there. I guess I will make a Daily Motion account or something

Last edited by Leynos - on 13 July 2023

Leynos said:

Nope. I guess whoever was working on it didn't want it out there. I guess I will make a Daily Motion account or something

Oh you mean the cancelled game?

I thought you meant the actual released game.

Cancelled games, unreleased demos/content usually end up like that.

Edit: Also for some reason, I cant see your embed video unless I edit my quoted post of yours lol.

https://dai.ly/k1zolSWHdNEByyzilp3

I wish they would make it include the PlayStation sequel in one game.

I remember how I played a fan translation on emulator long ago. Not having proper instructions, I didn't know there was the fighting button, so I just assumed you'd automatically die whenever found and cornered. Just kept pushing on with saving (emulator saving of course a big help) until I reached point near end where you can't get past without fighting and only then figured out the system how the game actually works.