By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Favorite Blizzard series?

What Is Your Favorite Blizzard Franchise?

Diablo 167 39.39%

Overwatch 33 7.78%

Starcraft 103 24.29%

Warcraft 121 28.54%

Total:424

Diablo. Havent played many blizzard games outside that series, except some on the SNES.

Around the Network

If Blizzard hadn’t completely dropped the ball on the Warcraft 3 remake and removed the old client, I would say RTS Warcraft is my favorite, but in this case, I have to go with StarCraft.

The remaster of StarCraft is perfect and the StarCraft II showed just how epic the franchise can be in the modern day. Makes it all the more disappointing that Blizzard doesn’t give a damn about the franchise anymore.

Blizzard used to be the kings of RTS perfection. 

Used to be World of Warcraft.

I go back and forth between Diablo I & II and StarCraft: Brood War. Right now it's probably watching StarCraft: Brood War that I enjoy the most, so I'll vote StarCraft.

Used to be warcraft, love pre wow wc. Now its starcraft.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
Stellar_Fungk said:

Used to be warcraft, love pre wow wc. Now its starcraft.

Same here man! And what Blizzard did to the Warcraft 3 remake is unforgivable. 

The original is one of my most played games ever. 

It's weird to me to see people who loved Warcraft, but did not love WoW.

Like I grew up with all 3 and the MMO, did you guys not love Warcraft's lore or something, or did you guys just want the story to end with "orcs free, Sylvanas forever dead and damned to eternal suffering"?.

I'm going to be real here, but WC3 didn't exactly tie the story up in a bow, and there was no fundamental way we could have all the lore we have now, pumped into 10 more Warcraft RTS games. The MMO was more logical, especially from a storytelling standpoint.

I love RTS myself as much as anyone here, but I really vibed with Warcraft's general lore, which is why I'm still playing the MMO to this day and reading some of the books, because the lore heavily interests me (as well as the art design of characters/environments). This makes me wonder if some of you liked the gameplay over the lore, because if you stopped at WC3 and didn't bother with the MMO, then you missed out on a stupidly large amount of lore, and even the books cannot cover it all, so you've kinda sold yourself short in the caring about lore dept.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Sadly my only experience is playing a demo of Diablo 1 and Starcraft 1.

Maybe in the future, I'll be able to decide on better response.

Been an Overwatch fan since day 1, it's been my main game since it's launch but Overwatch 2 (really Overwatch 0.9 tbh) royally ruined the franchise. Now I'd say Diablo is their best series for me.

I've only played Overwatch from Blizzard. Loved it. But I'll be picking up Diablo IV in the not-too-distant future (and I did buy Diablo III as well just been sitting in the backlog). I have a feeling Diablo will overtake Overwatch just due to how much Blizzard has failed at keeping the game in a good place.