By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Showcase announced for May 24 (Over an hour long, focusing on PS5 and PSVR2 games)

Beat Saber available now!

Around the Network

Marathon is coming back! Dig those colors!

The handheld is real! Like they cut a DualSense in half and glued a screen in between.

:( No Stellar Blade but otherwise solid showing.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Wow what a show

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Spidey 2 looks expectedly great. That Kraven bit at the beginning threw me off at first, lol. Coming this year!

Over all a great show. Lots of great new games to look forward to, many even arriving this year! No filler, either.

Where the fuck is Factions 2, though?!

This show was terrible, alan wake, dragons dogma , cgi mgs trailer and spiderman, bunch of cgi trailers damn...

Spiderman 2 looks fantastic and is a must buy day one. I would have been happier with this showcase, if they didn't show Spiderman, and did a full first party presentation at a later date. Where was Factions, and really not one other first party had anything even remotely close to show? The third party stuff shown looks good, but nothing else was shown that screamed I need to have this day one. I'm sure I will get several of the games shown though.

TallSilhouette said:

Over all a great show. Lots of great new games to look forward to, many even arriving this year! No filler, either.

Where the fuck is Factions 2, though?!

Stuck in development hell I guess

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar