By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pineapple On Pizza?

Should pineapple be allowed on pizza?

Yes 42 65.63%

No 22 34.38%

Total:64
Kinneas14 said:
Machina said:

:o

Not sure I'd be brave enough to ask for Hawaiian pizza in Italy - I always imagine getting looks of absolute disgust by the restaurant staff and any Italians in ear shot.

lol Yes, do NOT order an Hawaiian pizza in Italy. I get it when I am abroad, but I NEVER order it in Italy

I used to eat at an old dine in Pizza place (their pizzas were wonderful) called Garibaldis run by an lovely old Sicilian man with missing front teeth and is wife it was famous for a wonderful large mural of the map of Italy and Sicily that covered the entire  wall and showed Garibaldi's campaign. and while the owner had nothing against other styles of pizza there main and most popular pizza was called( excuse the spelling) quattro gussi and from that you can deduce how many ingredients he thought made up a traditional pizza.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 08 March 2023

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

It goes against the Geneva Conventions.

Yes, it’s one of my favorites. I also love artichokes and olives. But really, outside of a few toppings, pizza is pizza: delicious.

Never tried it, but it sound gross.

never tried it but maybe i should

Around the Network

Unreal how many people put fruit on pizza

mjk45 said:
ironmanDX said:

Tomato is also a fruit.

Fruit is acceptable on pizza.

I remember an argument (it may well have been on here) opening up about Tomato being a fruit brought about because apparently the US department of agriculture deems Tomato's to be a vegetable.

It doesn't matter because Tomato isn't sweet. So its not an argument but rather a technicality. 

bowserthedog said:

Well of course. If you don't have tomato on it, I'm not sure you can even call it a pizza!

Pizza sauce is salty not sweet.

Ka-pi96 said:
bowserthedog said:

Well of course. If you don't have tomato on it, I'm not sure you can even call it a pizza!

You can, there is white pizza. They've been making pizza in Italy since before they had tomatoes.