By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

BasilZero said:

I dont trust SE with GaaS games.

Still pissed off that they shut down the global version of Final Fantasy Record Keeper (and they are closing down other GaaS games as well).

It was a good game, tho.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

It was a good game, tho.

Good game yes but SE shouldnt have shut it down :(

(Especially since the Japanese version is still ongoing)

Finally just got the plat for Goodbye Volcano High after many many runs through the game. Didn’t think I was going to enjoy this as much as I did. Definitely not a game for everyone and tries to do a lot of different genres (guitar hero, teen drama, D&D) but pulls it pretty damn well. It was a fun, cringy at times pleasant experience.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Finally just got the plat for Goodbye Volcano High after many many runs through the game. Didn’t think I was going to enjoy this as much as I did. Definitely not a game for everyone and tries to do a lot of different genres (guitar hero, teen drama, D&D) but pulls it pretty damn well. It was a fun, cringy at times pleasant experience.

IT's on my list, for sure! Saw a friend playing it and had to do it myself. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

This player knows how to play this character !

Some combos :

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 20 January 2024

There's a rumor going around but I wouldnt be surprised if it comes out to be true

Really dumb if it was really a Nixxes employee lol. Nobody's that stupid to reveal themselves as such....would they? lol

That's the list I was guessing would come out this year. Feels like an easy thing to make up, that will probably be right.

On the "earlier" games, there was a Nixxes promotional video where they talked about doing more remastering work. I think it makes sense if they start running out of current ports to make, to start going backwards, especially with a newer layer of paint. 

the-pi-guy said:

That's the list I was guessing would come out this year. Feels like an easy thing to make up, that will probably be right.

On the "earlier" games, there was a Nixxes promotional video where they talked about doing more remastering work. I think it makes sense if they start running out of current ports to make, to start going backwards, especially with a newer layer of paint. 

Hoping to see more of the PS3 games being remastered in that case.

the-pi-guy said:

I'd rather they just got Nixxes to make a PS3 emulator for PS5.