By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Pence finally grew the faintest resemblance of a spine, lol. You would have thought that would happen when Trump practically endorsed his followers trying to lynch him but better late than never I guess...

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Majority of Canadians Are Hoping For a Biden Win in Upcoming U.S. Election, Poll Finds - The Globe and Mail

I've actually heard people call them all "never Trumpers".  They are so caught up in the cult that I don't think they even understand what that statement means.

TallSilhouette said:

Pence finally grew the faintest resemblance of a spine, lol. You would have thought that would happen when Trump practically endorsed his followers trying to lynch him but better late than never I guess...

You are giving Pence way to much credit.  His position has nothing to do with a spine, he is just hedging his bet that Trump will fail and that he can then come in with his traditional GOP values to scope up the party.  He already played the game of trying to appeal to Trump voters which failed spectacularly.  So his only position is to be on the opposite of Trump because he is never going to get the Trump base vote.

Not looking very good for Trump in that NY fraud case. It appears he cannot come up with the money for appeal which might end up being that he will have pretty much all his assets in NY taken. The other end of this situation is that because he cannot come up with the bond, its very doubtful he is anywhere close to being a billionaire. He doesn't have the cash which is something north of half a billion. He cannot get any insurance company for the bond which is huge to say if he is this 14 billionaire that his lawyer said he was. When all is said and done, between the defamation case and this NY case, he is really going to need the RNC to bail him out because he will be losing a lot of his assets very soon.

Machiavellian said:

Not looking very good for Trump in that NY fraud case. It appears he cannot come up with the money for appeal which might end up being that he will have pretty much all his assets in NY taken. The other end of this situation is that because he cannot come up with the bond, its very doubtful he is anywhere close to being a billionaire. He doesn't have the cash which is something north of half a billion. He cannot get any insurance company for the bond which is huge to say if he is this 14 billionaire that his lawyer said he was. When all is said and done, between the defamation case and this NY case, he is really going to need the RNC to bail him out because he will be losing a lot of his assets very soon.

I think the obvious point here is that Trump is NOT a billionaire.  He could just pay the bond himself.  If he can not fleece it out of the RNC fast enough, They are going after his assets.  As much as I was hoping Trump's gutting out of the RNC would wake folks up, I honestly don't think they ever will so I would just hope that something happens to stop this impending injustice to GOP voters.  The funny thing about the bond companies is that they wouldn't let him use his manufactured real estate values to secure loans. Its just so ironic that this fraud is what he is in trouble for in the first place and the insurance companies are not gonna get duped by him.  I think what happens is  that he is unable to post bond and the AG comes in and starts selling his buildings.  I think seeing his names come off of skyline in New York will finally hit home that fraud does not pay. 

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Machiavellian said:

I think the obvious point here is that Trump is NOT a billionaire.  He could just pay the bond himself.  If he can not fleece it out of the RNC fast enough, They are going after his assets.  As much as I was hoping Trump's gutting out of the RNC would wake folks up, I honestly don't think they ever will so I would just hope that something happens to stop this impending injustice to GOP voters.  The funny thing about the bond companies is that they wouldn't let him use his manufactured real estate values to secure loans. Its just so ironic that this fraud is what he is in trouble for in the first place and the insurance companies are not gonna get duped by him.  I think what happens is  that he is unable to post bond and the AG comes in and starts selling his buildings.  I think seeing his names come off of skyline in New York will finally hit home that fraud does not pay. 

Its really telling that he cannot actually secure enough money for the appeal because he really does not need an insurance or bond company even if all of his assets are not tied up in property.  He and his lawyers have made many statements of how many billions he has and he could easily take out a loan on a few properties to cover the cost.  He could also refinance, sell property you name it.  Even if the bond/insurance companies would not cover all of the 464, he could come up with enough so they would cover the rest.  All in all it could be that he is looking to get the amount reduced but NY is not a favorable district for his BS so I doubt that will happen.  This could really snowball into a huge financial issue for Trump because I doubt anyone is coming to bail him out and as you stated, the AG will be moving quick to liquidate his assets if the courts say nay.

Machiavellian said:
CosmicSex said:

Its really telling that he cannot actually secure enough money for the appeal because he really does not need an insurance or bond company even if all of his assets are not tied up in property.  He and his lawyers have made many statements of how many billions he has and he could easily take out a loan on a few properties to cover the cost.  He could also refinance, sell property you name it.  Even if the bond/insurance companies would not cover all of the 464, he could come up with enough so they would cover the rest.  All in all it could be that he is looking to get the amount reduced but NY is not a favorable district for his BS so I doubt that will happen.  This could really snowball into a huge financial issue for Trump because I doubt anyone is coming to bail him out and as you stated, the AG will be moving quick to liquidate his assets if the courts say nay.

He's frantically trying to sell off assets to raise enough money for the bond. 

SanAndreasX said:
Machiavellian said:

He's frantically trying to sell off assets to raise enough money for the bond. 

No he is not.  He is attempting to claim that he can't get a bond so that the Appeals Court will swoop in and make the bond go away.  Everything is a lie.  He is not a billionaire and he CAN secure a bond. He just is trying to fraud the court.  He did not supply any affidavits to the court saying that he was denied for the reasons he stated.  He can go get a letter of credit based on his property value from a bank to take and use to get a bond.  But he wont do that.  Everything is a scam.  This is just his latest.   We know he is lying because two days before he produced the bond for the defamation trial, he told the court the same thing.  But the date on the bond shows it was obtained BEFORE he sent the letter to the court.  So believe me when I tell you he is lying.  He can get a bond, and if he wants to play chicken with the court, so be it.  Deny his motion and give the AG the green light.  I bet he will magically produce the money. 

How did this guy become anything. Nepto baby... in-law.

Has anyone heard about the FBI and the DHS partnering up to combat extremist gamers?

I did a quick search so let me know if I missed any info.

https://www.gao.gov/assets/870/865897.pdf

And this is what they declare makes you an extremist/terrorist.

Looking a bit more it looks like the U.S. Government Accountability Office has made a list of actions the FBI and DHS do that involves strategies and goals for sharing threat information with social media and gaming companies.

Should normal people need to worry that they get accidentally put on the FBI & DHS lists?

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.