By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have members of my family sharing pictures of Harris with Jeffrey Epstein’s head photoshopped over Doug Emhoff’s head. 🙄

Around the Network
rapsuperstar31 said:

During his CNN appearance, Hoffman talked up Harris’s business credentials, saying “Vice President Harris is much more of the pro-business candidate than Trump and Vance,” and said Khan was “waging war on American business.”

On Wednesday, the New York Times reported that while Harris “remains a bit of an enigma in the business world,” one of her donors said she had privately “expressed skepticism of Ms Khan’s expansive view of antitrust powers.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) called Hoffman’s comments on Khan “not acceptable,” arguing again for the overturn of the Supreme Court’s 2010 decision in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, which drastically increased the scope of big money in politics. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), who has called for breaking up Big Tech companies, also issued a statement supporting Khan.

Looks like Microsoft's feeling are still hurt from the FTC going after the Activision purchase. I'm all in on Harris, but I hate these big companies thinking they can buy whatever they want with their influence and donations.

Harris is an enigma in most "worlds", not just business. I think this is helping her because we're all able to project on her what we hope her positions will be on various issues, it's uniting in a way

For my perspective, she's part of an administration that has been more left domestically than I could ever imagine so it's not baseless to hope that Kamala can ignore corporatists and corporates interests. Hoffman can hope otherwise, it's not like he's got leverage giving the choices at hand, if you're not donating for Kamala, you're asking for a Trump 2nd term which is a recipe for "forever chaos" that no business wants. 

Speaking of Kamala and the hope she brings, her mild criticism of Israel earlier today is most welcomed and unexpected, AIPAC is a monster and I can see why she might have waited until after elections before she broke away from Biden's irrationality. Hoping for more after she wins. 

Labour just went against Labour friends of Israel (UK's mini AIPAC lol) and dropped objection to ICC arrest warrant for Netanyahu today despite the USA continuing to pressure them not to, suspending arm sales and unilaterally recognising a Palestinian state are on the table as well. Hopefully Kamala will give Netanyahu a lot more to cry over, enjoying his hissy fit today.

SanAndreasX said:

I have members of my family sharing pictures of Harris with Jeffrey Epstein’s head photoshopped over Doug Emhoff’s head. 🙄

I mean, that is the strategy, isn't it? Lie confidently and long enough that it becomes truth in the minds of those who want to believe it. So entrenched that any fact-checking is just conspiracy or bias. 

Sadly it works.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Ryuu96 said:

Fuck Off. Twat.

Ben Gvir and Smotrich are even worse

According to Smotrich, Harris’s comments revealed “to the whole world” that the deal involved “surrendering” to Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar and “ending the war in a way that would allow Hamas to rehabilitate”.

“There will be no truce, Madam Candidate,” Israel’s Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir writes on X.

Netanyahu doesn't want a deal, only full surrender or more weapons to keep bombing Gaza until full surrender or no one is left.

Harris will have her hands full with this war criminal, Israel will be backing Trump for the upcoming elections.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/26/politics/harris-team-netanyahu-meeting-reaction/index.html

Vice President Kamala Harris’ office on Friday is rejecting a suggestion from a senior Israeli official that the vice president’s remarks on Thursday that forcefully criticized Israel’s conduct in its war against Hamas could have made a ceasefire deal harder to reach.

“I don’t know what they’re talking about,” a Harris aide told CNN, in response to a senior Israeli official being quoted in The Times of Israel: “Hopefully the remarks Harris made in her press conference won’t be interpreted by Hamas as daylight between the US and Israel, thereby making a deal harder to secure.”

As I said, they don't want a 'deal', only full surrender with help of the USA. And don't dare speak about the humanitarian disaster etc.

I didn't think Biden would actually drop out.

Democrats have coalesced around Harris very quickly.

It's insane to try to put together a winning presidential campaign in about 100 days.

I think Mark Kelly is the best and obvious choice for a VP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Signalstar said:

It's insane to try to put together a winning presidential campaign in about 100 days.

Personally I feel like Pennsylvania Governer Josh Shapiro is a better choice. He could help a lot in Pennsylvania, which to me at least, will be the tipping point state.

We should poll "favourite VP choice" because there's quite a few, Lol.

Signalstar said:

Insane! But not impossible!

The level of hype behind Harris feels way bigger than anything Biden achieved all year, she is already reversing a lot of polling damage, now she needs Obama on the campaign trail, her VP announcement, the DNC, etc. But she has already hit the ground running, planning tons of stops already, breaking fundraising records. Sure she has a short amount of time to achieve it but maybe it could actually help in that now they have to cram a year of work into 4 months, a bad thing, but maybe also a good thing in the sense that she will be ramming herself down people's throats (hopefully in a good way).

Everyone is rushing to support her, huge amounts of people are signing up to volunteer, dominating the news, going big, not taking any for granted, she has the energy and experience, it's night and day difference in the vibes I'm feeling from Harris than what I was feeling from Biden. She already has a brilliant, simple and effect slogan "We're not going back" She's already slamming Trump on P25 and Roe v Wade. She's being far more aggressive than Biden and taking the fight straight to Trump already.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 July 2024

Signalstar said:

I honestly think the shorter cycle can be beneficial, gives the opposition less time to find an attack angle that sticks and it’s not like Kamala really needs to change the message all that much. Biden’s problem was he just couldn’t effectively sell that message but a younger, more energetic, better speaker can.

Highlight the accomplishments and historic investments over the last few years in infrastructure, manufacturing, clean energy, healthcare, student debt reform, support for unions, strengthening NATO and getting us through the pandemic.

Continue to push for the parts of Build Back Better that were taken out like expanded Child Tax Credit, subsidized child/elder care, universal Pre-K, tuition free community college, paid family leave, funding housing construction.

Attack Trump on all his legal battles, blame him for Roe being overturned, blame him for killing the bipartisan border bill, attack him on trying to repeal the ACA, attach him to Project 2025, etc.

I think the overall framework is there, we just needed a charismatic messenger for people to rally behind.

badskywalker said:
Signalstar said:

Personally I feel like Pennsylvania Governer Josh Shapiro is a better choice. He could help a lot in Pennsylvania, which to me at least, will be the tipping point state.

Shapiro is my number 2 pick. I agree that winning Pennsylvania is more important than Arizona but I think Kelly’s background makes him appealing nationwide, I think he will be really popular with blue collar people in the Midwest & Rust Belt.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Going to test something as suggested by Pi-Guy.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 July 2024