By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Presents set for February 27 at 6:00 a.m. PT / 9:00 a.m. ET

The Pokemon Company will host a Pokemon Presents broadcast on February 27 at 6:00 a.m. PT / 9:00 a.m. ET

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Scarlet and Violet Expansion pass to be announced most likely.

Seems too early to be a new main game announcement. Got to be either DLC or a spinoff, right?

It's a very longshot, but I'd love it if they announced some Pokemon stuff coming to Mario Kart. They just announced a new MK DLC and only 1 track was revealed, also confirmation that they're willing to add characters. Seems unlikely, but Pikachu in MK with a Pokemon themed track would be amazing!

Pokémon legends 2 for the holidays?

Kslost said:

I see this year being an off year for Game Freak, they released Legends last January and Scarlet/Violet in November. This year they will probably only be able to release DLC for Scarlet/Violet and we’ll probably see a couple outsourced spin-offs, one being a smaller eShop title and the other being a medium sized retail title.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Kslost said:

I see this year being an off year for Game Freak, they released Legends last January and Scarlet/Violet in November. This year they will probably only be able to release DLC for Scarlet/Violet and we’ll probably see a couple outsourced spin-offs, one being a smaller eShop title and the other being a medium sized retail title.

We haven’t heard anything for a while about detective pikachu 2 that’s supposedly coming to switch. 

Pokemon Ultra Scarlet and Ultra Violet incoming

Ka-pi96 said:

Seems too early to be a new main game announcement. Got to be either DLC or a spinoff, right?

It's a very longshot, but I'd love it if they announced some Pokemon stuff coming to Mario Kart. They just announced a new MK DLC and only 1 track was revealed, also confirmation that they're willing to add characters. Seems unlikely, but Pikachu in MK with a Pokemon themed track would be amazing!

I hope it's a spinoff. There have been very few propper Pokemon spinoffs on the Switch in comparison to the previous platforms. A WiiU port, a GBA remaster and the new Snap, that's nothing compared to what the previous nintendo consoles got, even home consoles. I blame mobile...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Kslost said:
zorg1000 said:

We haven’t heard anything for a while about detective pikachu 2 that’s supposedly coming to switch. 

That's the one I've been waiting for a freaking while since they said, they were working on the thing since the Detective Pikachu Movie was released. 

Also, maybe a new Mystery Dungeon(not a remake) would be welcomed !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

This shouldn't be as noteworthy as the last couple ones but it'll still be good to see a bit more of the 2023 schedule filled.