By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Presents set for February 27 at 6:00 a.m. PT / 9:00 a.m. ET

Really hoping for Pokemon for GB/GBA NSO

Also will we ever get a Pokken sequel? I love that game and I think that spin off has a lot of potential

Last edited by tsogud - on 22 February 2023

Around the Network

I think it is to early for a major new release.
Expected a pokémon presents later this year with a holiday release of the follow up to the Lets go series,

But while we are at it, I can make a wish for another Pokémon snap game since really like them. Give me different levels free from the rails to explore freely and a time limit to take the photos. I want to actually search for the Pokémons instead of mostly keeping a lookout for them.

Expecting a new Mystery Dungeon game, S/V DLC and maybe Pokémon games coming to NSO.

Kakadu18 said:

Expecting a new Mystery Dungeon game, S/V DLC and maybe Pokémon games coming to NSO.

Yeah good point, we’re supposed to be getting the Pokémon stadium games at some point.

It got be Pokémon games from GB and GBA coming to NSO

I know that I am parroting myself but, if there's a spin off on the plannings, pls Nintendo, make fackn collection of the mini games from Pokémon stadium games and sell it as fackn Pokémon Party game. It just hurts my brain that they haven't figured out this yet

Last edited by 160rmf - on 22 February 2023

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

Missed the beginning but think it's just been TCG and mobile games so far.

A montage of DS pokemon games, thought it was coming to Switch NSO, but it's just for Pokemon Masters mobile game. xD

Pokemon Sleep for mobile later this year. Some grade A stuff coming through here so far. Waiting for that Switch content.

2 new "Paradox Pokemon" whatever that is. One in S and one in V, soon be able to connect to Pokemon Go and Pokemon Home.

Pokemon S/V DLC expansion pass announced finally. As expected.

Last edited by Zippy6 - on 27 February 2023

As I expected there wasn't much to this one. The stop motion animated series looks neat though.

If not the GB Pokémon games, I figured that Pokémon Stadium would be shadow dropped for N64. Just one day left in the month and no new N64 release on NSO for February. Still a possibility, but I would've figured it would be announced at this event. It would be the first month without a "new" release.

Have to say the opening 18 seconds with montages of old pokemon games from DS/3DS from this Pokemon Masters video was some top quality BS.

Wow Pokemon Diamond/Pearly, Black/White and X/Y coming to Switch? Nope mobile game update.

Starts at 11:15 in the presentation lol.

https://youtu.be/KOa1QxjPS58?t=675

That... was terrible.