By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website Development / Feedback / Suggestions / Bug Reporting Thread

If anyone is getting a VGChartz is not secure warning we are aware of the issue and have emailed our sysadmin. It appears the certificate for the site has expired. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

If anyone is getting a VGChartz is not secure warning we are aware of the issue and have emailed our sysadmin. It appears the certificate for the site has expired. 

JLauro has quickly fixed the issue. If you are still getting a warning, close the window and open a new one.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:

What should I do if I have been exposed?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
trunkswd said:

What should I do if I have been exposed?

Deny responsibility.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Hello, I have a bug I think, I see too many adds everywhere and all the time

Around the Network

Is there a possibility to look at the results of previous polls of the week?

The previous poll ended sooner than expected. I also take screenshots of interesting polls, but it would be more convenient if there would be an archive.

siebensus4 said:

Is there a possibility to look at the results of previous polls of the week?

The previous poll ended sooner than expected. I also take screenshots of interesting polls, but it would be more convenient if there would be an archive.

Link

Click the title "PotW" via the frontpage and it'll take you to an archive.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 02 June 2023

@Bandorr got a bug for you, your downvotes in article comments mysteriously keep disappearing.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 25 August 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Banned for spamming the same post on the forums - TrunksWD

Last edited by trunkswd - on 29 November 2023