Geralt and Yennifer
Bayek and Aya
Tidus and Yuna
Cloud and Tifa
Shepard and Liara
Shepard and Miranda
The Monk x Dawn Star
Kratos and Faye

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Drake and Elena
Revan and Bastila
Cloud and Tifa
Noah and Mio
Shulk and Fiora

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

My wife and I. We met end 1998 in East Commonlands as Gazzook and Shazzon. This is the oldest 'picture' I have

Together after I moved to Canada (she made a new character)

Married for nearly 2 decades now, 2 kids, video game marriages last! As well as Everquest, once the kids are out of the house we plan to go back (gonna be a cold shower I bet)

Cloud and Tifa
Link and Midna
Welkin and Alicia
Edelgard and Byleth (of either gender)

Doomguy and Daisy. Think about it. Who else would go on a roaring rampage through hell to avenge his beloved pet bunny?

Well you saw my nickname so Cloud and Tifa
Tidus and Yuna

I can't wait to see FFXVI loves' stories.

Around the Network

Junpei and Chidoli from Persona 3. Just because I'm playing it right now

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 14 February 2023

TruckOSaurus said:

Cloud and Aerith from FFVII (I'm sucker for impossible love stories)
Yuna and Tidus from FFX (see comment above)
Zagreus and Thanatos from Hades (MLM relationship done right)

Multi-Level Marketing, ie. a pyramid scheme?

Grey Warden+Alistair. - Dragon Age: Origins.
Shepard+Kayden was a favorite of mine too.
Lufia 2. - Jesus christ.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

These are some lighthearted, or let's say stereotypical, ones:

Arthur and Princess Prin Prin - Ghosts 'n Goblins

Mario and Peach

Ryu Hayabusa and Irene - Ninja Gaiden

On a serious note:

Locke and Rachel - Final Fantasy VI

Alm and Celica - Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

XENOGEARS

Fei and Elly - Xenogears, a romance where the two found each other across multiple lifetimes. Tender moments, major sacrifices, and history impacting moments. In one of her lives Elly (Sophia) sacrifices herself in a war against the Sacred Empire of Solaris. Her last words (sent on radio frequency) to that time’s incarnation of Fei (Lacan) was “Lacan, live.” Lacan, sought out God himself, and established a connection with the Zohar Conduit, and used his newfound power to wreck the enemy (Solaris), but the corruption of his soul misinterpreted the message. Lucan’s last words before transforming into Grahf:

“Even if I go to hell, I will live till the end of this world. And if the world does not come to an end... I will destroy it with my own hands!”

FINAL FANTASY VIII
Squall and Rinoa, Julia and Laguna, Raine and Laguna (all connected) - Final Fantasy 8, three romances, interconnected, that precipitate over and through the entire story. This is easily the best romance of the Final Fantasy series, in my opinion.

Squall who was an introverted cynic with high skill and discipline and a distaste toward those who don’t live up to his standards. His dogmatic standards conflict with his feelings for Rinoa, who he has a crush on, but who is much the opposite of him in terms of discipline. Most of the game involves chipping down the barrier until a near death (effectively) of Rinoa finally allows him to embrace her.

Much like Xenogears, this is a story that transcends time. The precursor being a brief relationship between Squall’s father and Rinoa’s mother, Laguna and Julia. Though Laguna’s time with Julia was short, it was profound and impactful. In one of the most touching scenes in video game history, they share a moment together in a hotel room, all night, before Laguna is shipped off to war, and never sees her again. While a short time, that moment had an impact that reverberates through the entirety of the story.

While at war, Laguna is injured, he learns of Julia, now famous, married to General Caraway (of Galbadia) who has a daughter with her, Rinoa. Julia has a famous hit song about her true love, that disappeared from her life (Eyes on Me). The lyrics are all about Laguna’s encounter with Julia.

Laguna had been healed by a second woman, Raine, who he would have a child with (Squall). When Squall’s older step sister is kidnapped by the Sorceress Adel - who is one of the two sorceresses of the time - Laguna goes on a mission to rescue her. Ellone was chosen because of her ability to send minds through time. Laguna never returns from his journey, and Raine dies two years later, leaving Squall an orphan.

In the future, Ellone is a mysterious guest at Garden, she uses her powers to send Squall’s mind back through time in an attempt to change history and make it so Laguna never leaves Raine, or at least returns to her. Squall watches his father’s life, and sees what happens to the Sorceress Adel, who vanished from history. Ultimecia, used a Time Machine based on the brain of Ellone to go back in time and possess her ancestor’s mind (Edea), but the limitations only allowed her to return to the time when the Time Machine was first built (by mad scientist Dr. Odine), far too late to find Adel. She instead uses Edea to seek out Ellone, who would be able to send Ultimecia’s consciousness further back in time, to when Adel was still active. Ultimecia’s goal is to unify the two sorceress lineages into one, and become a god.

The final scene in Final Fantasy 8 features two reunions, Squall and Rinoa who found each other in the islands of broken time caused by Ultimecia. Also, Laguna, who is visiting Raine’s grave. In my opinion, still the very best ending of a Final Fantasy game.

ACE ATTORNEY III
Phoenix Wright and Iris - Ace Attorney 3, a very twisted tale involving a twin sister Dahlia, manipulation and murder. I’d go further, but… gotta get to work! :D

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.