By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct tomorrow (February 8th) - 2 PM PST / 11PM in Europe

S.Peelman said:
mZuzek said:

I might try to avoid watching it.

I should as well, but I know I can't.

I'm afraid I'll fail too. Actually I think it'd be fine to watch it once, 3 months before the game, I won't remember all that much by then. But I know if I watch it once, I'll watch it two hundred times.

Around the Network
Pajderman said:

Great! Some datamining in the environment of Nintendo Online suggest that Advance Wars Reboot camp will release shortly after

I really, really, really hope this is true.  And I hope they haven’t changed the game, but I won’t be surprised if they replaced a few of the characters or modified their appearances.  

Obvioidly, there will be some zelda footage (wouldn’t that be a groin punch if they delayed it another couple of months)

Also hoping to see some pikmin 4 footage, and a June release date.

YAY!! finally! And it's a big one!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

I should as well, but I know I can't.

I'm afraid I'll fail too. Actually I think it'd be fine to watch it once, 3 months before the game, I won't remember all that much by then. But I know if I watch it once, I'll watch it two hundred times.

Yeah I guess I'll just tell myself that whatever's in trailers, I'm 'allowed' to see.

I think Pikmin 4 will get a July/August release date. Maybe even September. I just hope that they give it a lot of space in between games. Even though it's coming out late on the system it still has a good chance to be the best selling game in the series. Hopefully we also get the huge Zelda blow out with lots of gameplay. Also, I heard that there was an insider claiming that a new Mario Baseball game is coming out so I wouldn't be surprised to see it here, especially with the Golf and Soccer games getting announced in the spring direct of their release years.

Around the Network
Kslost said:
Pajderman said:

Great! Some datamining in the environment of Nintendo Online suggest that Advance Wars Reboot camp will release shortly after

I really, really, really hope this is true.  And I hope they haven’t changed the game, but I won’t be surprised if they replaced a few of the characters or modified their appearances.  

Obvioidly, there will be some zelda footage (wouldn’t that be a groin punch if they delayed it another couple of months)

Also hoping to see some pikmin 4 footage, and a June release date.

"We gave WayForward the time to develop the entire Dual Strike campaign as DLC, and s a thank you for waiting, those who purchase the game within the first three months get this for free!"

Only in my dreams.

Not sure what they could announce for me to get excited about now. At this point I'm just waiting on their next system.

Though I am surprised we still haven't had
a metroid prime trilogy. I thought that'd be a sure thing to plug the gap created by the unholy development time of Prime 4. That could be a good fit.

Maybe a Nintendogs reboot? Probably not a common wish but I'd like to see it.

Where's my Switch 2 announcement Nintendo

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Any chance the next MK8 DLC pack will be announced in this?

Advance Wars shadow drop plz.