By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct tomorrow (February 8th) - 2 PM PST / 11PM in Europe

Around the Network

And there it is, what I've been asking for in the thread for Nintendo's financial results. Good to know that there won't be a waiting game.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Time to bust out the bingo cards.

Think we're getting this trailer part 2.

I might try to avoid watching it.

Let's hope we finally get some more information about Tears of the Kingdom.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Let's hope we finally get some more information about Tears of the Kingdom.

In a direct 3 months prior to the game's release ? Doubt it

Great! Some datamining in the environment of Nintendo Online suggest that Advance Wars Reboot camp will release shortly after the direct.

Expect in depth look at Zelda and info about next dlc of extra tracks for Mario Kart.

Hope for something to get excited about but the last few directs have been a letdown for me personally. A new 2D Zelda is on top of my list from Nintendo.
A new Ace Attorney game from Capcom would be nice. A sign of life from Retro Studios could also be something to spark interest.
But mostly, I want to be surprised.
Fingers crossed for a good one.

There it is. Time to see how much they're gonna take advantage of the massive install base of the Switch in its last big year. The first half of the year has Zelda so if the holiday season gets another massive title like a proper new 2D Mario then not only would that be a strong lineup by itself it would be easily be one of the best years for the Switch games wise if there's enough announced. Also it's neat how the month of February now has a direct usually right after a quarterly report.

mZuzek said:

(..)

I might try to avoid watching it.

I should as well, but I know I can't.

I'm fully expecting for Tears of the Kingdom to get its own direct, so on my bingo list, I just want Advance Wars and the long rumored Donkey Kong game!

Metroid Prime 4 I don't expect to see till the Summer Direct at the earliest.