By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

The time is at hand. The review embargo for Tears of the Kingdom is in just 5 short hours (14:00 CEST). Exciting times, I'll be lined up for a midnight release tonight myself.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

Team 98 le'ts go

The first 44 reviews are out and Tears of the Kingdom is currently sitting at an incredible score of 97! Highest rated game on OpenCritic at the moment in fact, though in fairness the same was true for Elden Ring right at launch so dropping a few points as more reviews come in is not out of the question. Regardless the verdict seems clear: They don' dit it again!

Still sitting at 97 with 52 reviews in. Can’t wait!!

UnderwaterFunktown said:

The first 44 reviews are out and Tears of the Kingdom is currently sitting at an incredible score of 97! Highest rated game on OpenCritic at the moment in fact, though in fairness the same was true for Elden Ring right at launch so dropping a few points as more reviews come in is not out of the question. Regardless the verdict seems clear: They don' dit it again!

Super Mario Odyssey also has 97 on Opencritic.

TotK still at 97 with 52 reviews.

On Metacritic btw TotK is also at 97 with 60 reviews.

Around the Network

Expected

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

In a league of its own right now

Kakadu18 said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

Super Mario Odyssey also has 97 on Opencritic.

TotK still at 97 with 52 reviews.

On Metacritic btw TotK is also at 97 with 60 reviews.

Yea but if you go into browse All Platforms it will sort all games down to the decimals (a shame we can't really see those).

Come on, lost by 1 point, but it def deserves 98

Someone from Gfinity gave the game a 60, okay dude lol