By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Games You've Beaten 2023

1) Cyberpunk 2077 - PS5
2) Medium - PS5

Currently playing:
Ghostwire Tokyo
TMNT: Shredders Revenge

Around the Network

Mass Effect 3 - Was trying for Renegade Shepard surviving run, I failed. Still finished the story. Will take a break for a bit then do a Mass Effect 2 and 3 "Useless Shepard" run, see how it goes.

Nothing else for me yet.

Hmm, pie.

Finished:

1. Hades

2. Gris

Working on:

1. Stephen's Sausage Roll

Super Mario Bros 3

It wasn’t on my radar until about 20 seconds before I played it. SMB3 has always been that kind of game for me, ever since I was a kid.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The Fury said:

Mass Effect 3 - Was trying for Renegade Shepard surviving run, I failed. Still finished the story. Will take a break for a bit then do a Mass Effect 2 and 3 "Useless Shepard" run, see how it goes.

Nothing else for me yet.

Star Wars Fallen Order - Already beat it on PS4, just did a PS5 run... oddly, even though I selected 'performance' the FPS still dropped.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

1. Hades

Fei-Hung said:

1) Cyberpunk 2077 - PS5
2) Medium - PS5

3) Ghostwire Tokyo - PS5

4) Jedi Fallen Order - PS5

Currently playing:

TMNT: Shredders Revenge, Forspoken 

I just finished a fresh game of Chrono Trigger on Wii VC.
Also a game of SimEarth which I didn’t play so much as watch. I had four main continents, trichordates emerged on two of them, the other two insects, and then amphibians began to take over all four. The trichordates managed to survive in a small pocket in the arctic on the smallest continent, and advanced to the Stone Age. They didn’t move beyond that continent before advancing to the medieval era. Despite sending ships everywhere, they only managed to land on the larger Northern continent, and around this time, back on the original continent advanced to the Industrial age. During the Industrial age they explored and colonized all of the continents and most islands. During the Atomic age, things slowed down, and they waged a nuclear war after nuclear war after nuclear war until I got tired and monoliths them to the Information Age. During the Information Age, the pollution and CO2 got so heavy that most of the continents desertified. Global warming got so out of hand the oceans started to evaporate, but stopped before they were gone (no interference from me, because I wasn’t paying attention when this happened. With more landmass, the trichordates civilization slowly began to cover the world, and advanced to the nanotechnology age… which seemed to last forever, they then had a mass exodus to space. Mammals, avians, insects, and dinosaurs still lived in pockets… but in the vast deserts, reptiles thrived, and they founded a civilization almost immediately after the trichordates left.

RIP James Lovelock. He was the scientist behind this Will Wright designed game. Lovelock devised Gaia theory—or the relation between organic and inorganic elements of planets for use of Spector analysis of planetary atmospheres to see if they have any life, and what sort of life they have. He died last year at 103.

Seriously, I understand why an obscure simulation might not be updated for modern consoles, but why the fuck is Chrono Trigger stuck way back on Wii? The time distance of its last release is now approaching same distance of time from the original game to its Wii re-release - 1995 to 2011 (16 years), 2011 to present (12 years). It should have come out on the Classic Mini at the least. In the gap between the SNES and Wii, at least we still got the heretical PSX and DS versions (in some places, these were the unfortunate first official releases).

I have a small prophecy: Chrono Trigger: Pixel Remaster within 3 years.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 26 January 2023

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

derpysquirtle64 said:

Tagged for later

2022 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9348180

2021 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9260905

2020 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9092024

2019 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950250

2018 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950254

+ Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X/S) - 1000G, NG, Hard, All Confidants, All Requests, 99% Compendium

Finally finished my first game for the year, though it is quite a big one.

Finished Games:

1. Monster Hunter World (+Iceborne) My rating: 9/10
    • I spent roughly 150 hours playing through this game, and I never once got tired of hunting monsters and trying to find more materials to craft new weapons and armor. I'm not sure what else I can say. Very few games can hold my interest for such a long time. An excellent game, and without question the best game in the series I've played.

Currently Playing:

1. Axiom Verge 2 (PS4)
  2. Half-Minute Hero: Second Coming (PC)