By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Official Game of the Year 2022 – Preliminary Voting Now Open!

Since I'm pretty sure that the inclusion of at least five or six games in the options was solely due to my promotion thereof, and that I'm the only one who will vote for them, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me vote my heart.

I am baffled though by how the Metaverse isn't included in the Most Disappointing Game category.

Last edited by Jaicee - on 17 December 2022

Around the Network
Jaicee said:

Since I'm pretty sure that the inclusion of at least five or six games in the options was solely due to my promotion thereof, and that I'm the only one who will vote for them, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me vote my heart.

I am baffled though by how the Metaverse isn't included in the Most Disappointing Game category.

Some of them were definitely game's I've seen you mention on the forums and then gone and looked up. Also OpenCritic is a huge help when it comes to finding acclaimed under-the-radar games throughout the year with its 'Hall of Fame' section.

Supporting Performance:

-Glenn Morshower as General Shepard (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II)
-María Elisa Camargo as Valeria "Cartel Mommy" Garza (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II)

coolbeans said:

Supporting Performance:

-Glenn Morshower as General Shepard (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II)
-María Elisa Camargo as Valeria "Cartel Mommy" Garza (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II)

Added.

Please add Xenoblade Chronicles 3 to best Art Direction.

Around the Network

Done! Small recommendation for next year - make drop downs in alphabetical order :)

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Iveyboi said:

Done! Small recommendation for next year - make drop downs in alphabetical order :)

yes! Absolutely! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

One that snuck in under the radar:

Best Strategy: Beholder 3

Iveyboi said:

I believe they randomized them in past years because people were saying that early alphabetical order games had too much of a voting advantage. Now each person has a unique randomized list with their own order, to prevent claims of bias or alphabetical order advantage. 

Kakadu18 said:

Please add Xenoblade Chronicles 3 to best Art Direction.

Added.

coolbeans said:

One that snuck in under the radar:

Best Strategy: Beholder 3

Added.

shikamaru317 said:
Iveyboi said:

I believe they randomized them in past years because people were saying that early alphabetical order games had too much of a voting advantage. Now each person has a unique randomized list with their own order, to prevent claims of bias or alphabetical order advantage. 

Exactly this. I know it's much more annoying to get a randomised list, especially if you know exactly what you want to vote for in a given category, but I think it's the fairest system for all of the nominees to prevent any kind of alphabetical advantage.