By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

On this palindromic day of 22-11-22 I come by to say adios. As mentioned in the "What will your last post be?" thread, you can't just leave this site with a shitty post. Should be something to take care of in the future.

It has been a fun 15 years with you all filled with jokes and news, the biggest highlight for me was the Mario Kart Wii VGC championship some of us gave a go. But all good things must come to an end, and I feel that is the case here.

Keep those tomatoes fresh, and with this I sing:

...to join the lurkers

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Don't Panic!

Since this is a 15 year ending I thought I would share another tomato's ending, and I hope you like Tomatonio also find your life's purpose https://kiseki.fandom.com/wiki/The_Life_of_Tomatonio/Part_3

Last edited by mjk45 - on 22 November 2022

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Farewell and Godspeed.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Farewell and good luck with your future endeavors.

Around the Network

Goodbye dude

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Sad to see you go.

I won't miss you because we talk on Discord, but I'll miss seeing you around here. You've been nothing but good, thank you for blessing this site with your positive energy. 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

We're almost exactly the same age on here, I remember you from back in the day. It's been nearly half a lifetime; madness. I wish you the best of luck.

How do people even leave this site? I mean, I understand they can log out and never sign in again, but as far as I’m aware you can delete the account, is that right?