By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm addicted to healthy food now already 2 weeks also water drinker now

I still weigh the same currently 157lbs but I have seen changes more drastically now, My waistline seems smaller and my hips about 37 inches what I eat everyday. Saw my my Skin getting more whiter and Milkier while though still sun burnt abit from summer insane heat 2022.

• Cobb Salad bowl or BLT salad bowl from Walmart did this since 2019
  • New past 2 weeks I eat Jazz Apples their yummy and softer to bite through
  • New past 2 weeks Drink water though little bit (no more Caprisun or flavored water)
  • New past 2 weeks Oranges 2 of them
  • New past 2 weeks (I dont ever eat a snack anymore if I do It's um oh damn I dont eat snacks anymore maybe mini bag of oh I guess I'm being a healthy nut now)
  • New past 2 weeks I avoid things that have any sodium too besides avoiding sugar except if it has less sugar good kind like a banana I'd eat it
  • I'm same weight and might get lower coming months and I found out I don't have to starve ever again Water + fruits + Veggies aka salad bowls don't increase my weight and I eaten alot of fruits and veggies but barely drink water though no Sugary drinks or flavored water.

Around the Network

The past year, I've lost like ~20kg of weight (while actually putting on more muscles). The differnce when I look at myself in the mirror daily is massive (like after a shower, brushing teeth ect). I've always only drunk water (though I have a weakness for ice tea's), and havn't really changed my eating habits (often junk foods, I do enjoy cooking myself tho).

What helped me was just getting a job thats more labour intensive, along with going on walks/jogging.
Want to lose weight? get moveing :) I highly suspect this is actually the best way to go about things, even if diet can also make a big impact.

Dieting to lose weight, it just too hard man (from my experiance).
I cant starve myself or just live off of salads (i've tried, didnt work).

as I said before, shrinking, moveing to smaller size pants, and the shock you start getting when looking in the mirror in the mornings, makes it all worth it. I know that feeling bro, and I'm with you (I spent to long being overweight).

Anyways best of luck with it!

JRPGfan said:

The past year, I've lost like ~20kg of weight (while actually putting on more muscles). The differnce when I look at myself in the mirror daily is massive (like after a shower, brushing teeth ect). I've always only drunk water (though I have a weakness for ice tea's), and havn't really changed my eating habits (often junk foods, I do enjoy cooking myself tho).

What helped me was just getting a job thats more labour intensive, along with going on walks/jogging.
Want to lose weight? get moveing :) I highly suspect this is actually the best way to go about things, even if diet can also make a big impact.

Dieting to lose weight, it just too hard man (from my experiance).
I cant starve myself or just live off of salads (i've tried, didnt work).

as I said before, shrinking, moveing to smaller size pants, and the shock you start getting when looking in the mirror in the mornings, makes it all worth it. I know that feeling bro, and I'm with you (I spent to long being overweight).

Anyways best of luck with it!

Thanks, Also My Cousin jaanine revealed a secret weapon that she lost alot of waistline It something I didnt put it in OP because It requires to drink water and eat healthy will update on it When I see results how much smaller my waistline is gonna be :) when I was 140+ lbs I had a 31 inch waistline I drank caprisuns and several junk food but in my current form I'm 157lbs and 35 inch waistline but with me eliminating sugar drinks and Sodium and Aeliminating junk food and adding the secret weapon powder I might achieve my dream of 25 inch waistline like that one health dieter male youtuber, though he didn't reveal his story but my cousin revealed hers to my mom and me I'm excited to try everything next several weeks.

Good to hear. Maybe throw in some light exercising if you don't already. You will feel amazing if you stick with it.

smroadkill15 said:

Good to hear. Maybe throw in some light exercising if you don't already. You will feel amazing if you stick with it.

I still do that like every morning 30 minute walk. It does feel good walking Forgot to add that in op. 

Around the Network

Yer I've been on a healthier diet too. Switched to coke no sugar.

SegaHeart said:
smroadkill15 said:

I still do that like every morning 30 minute walk. It does feel good walking Forgot to add that in op. 

My job has me standing all day (no sitting down) and walking tons, upwards of 10-12hours a day (theres stairs too).
I lift like box's, and push carts and stuff.  Its not the greatest pay, but its rewarding and I veiw it kinda like, its a "workout" type deal.
Most people will go to work, get off work, and then go workout, to get fit.
My job basically is a workout lol (its had very positive effects on my stemina, and weight loss).
On weekends I sometimes go for a run/jog as well.

If theres time for it, you should try to up that 30min walk, to something more.
(Im convinced the reason im loseing weight so fast (even though, I'm probably eating more), is just the amount of time put it, like, if you go walk 10hours+ each day, it adds up)

It was tough at first, if your not used to just standing that many hours a day.... much less walking 10hours a day at work.
Your feet, and legs get "used" to it over time, and you build up the stamina for it.
Eventually you reach the point, where you arn't even worn out after a day like that.
Most of my co-workers are in insane shape, and have no problems going to play soccor or other sports after a full day like that, or hitting the gym after.

I think this is how it must be to be in the military with marching.
Eventually you just "grow" used to it, and even if you need to go march for 10hours your able to hold up.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 14 November 2022

Good job, Sega! I hope you start losing the weight you are hoping to lose soon!