By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well, I wouldn’t have expected Rally considering previous Horizon expansions. I do actually like the more subtlety of this one. Hope there’ll be a Ken Block tribute in this. March 29th release is perfect, I was dreading a shadow drop so now I should be done with my backlog by then.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 23 February 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

No Xbox One logo at the bottom? Did the expansion pass on Xbox One say it only included 1 expansion instead of 2? Or is the lack of a logo just an oversight?

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 23 February 2023

Looks like this is happening before the ActiBlizz deal is even finalized. 

gtotheunit91 said:

Looks like this is happening before the ActiBlizz deal is even finalized. 

Work to bring top Xbox PC game franchises and titles to GeForce NOW, such as Halo, Minecraft and Elder Scrolls, will begin immediately. Games from Activision like Call of Duty and Overwatch are on the horizon once Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision closes. GeForce NOW members will be able to stream these titles across their devices, with the flexibility to easily switch between underpowered PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, smartphones and more.

Xbox Game Studios PC games available on third-party stores, like Steam or Epic Games Store, will be among the first streamed through GeForce NOW. The partnership also marks the first games that will be available on the Windows Store, support for which will begin soon.

Windows Store will support GeForce Now as well.

Funny cause GeForce Now works better than xCloud.

Not what I expected but why not. Maybe Rally events will be part of future Horizon games at launch. Shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Around the Network

Gamers are HUNGRY for a new BGS game. New IP at that! I wouldn't be surprised if Starfield gets close, if not reaches, Hogwarts Legacy numbers on Steam alone. 

Ryuu96 said:

Honestly, I'm surprised that Tencent supports the deal too, I'd have thought they'd try to get CoD onto their Cloud service in China or W/E it is...I think it was meant to launch in the West...Years ago...Who knows...Maybe they care about Cloud as much as Amazon does, I.E. Barely at all.

Which is funny...Amazon doesn't seem to care, Tencent supports the deal, Nvidia now supports the deal, Google opposes the deal but aren't even in the market anymore. I don't see how this Cloud angle doesn't get dropped. Who are they protecting? Lol.

Tencent support the deal because they do not want anyone questioning their purchase of a lot of studios.  Keep your head down, let the focus stay on MS and Sony and keep doing what you are doing and hope no one notice.

gtotheunit91 said:

Gamers are HUNGRY for a new BGS game. New IP at that! I wouldn't be surprised if Starfield gets close, if not reaches, Hogwarts Legacy numbers on Steam alone. 

I definitely think Starfield could top both Hogwarts Legacy and Elden Ring on current player count on Steam. Fallout 4 is currently the 5th biggest singleplayer/primarily singleplayer game on Steam's concurrent player records, it has 472k peak concurrent vs 879k and 953k respectively for Hogwarts and Elden Ring, but Fallout 4 released in 2015, back then the Steam Userbase was significantly smaller than it is now, the peak concurrent users across all games was 8.4m in 2015, by 2021 Steam's peak concurrent users across all games was up to 25m. We don't know what the peak Steam daily active user figure was in 2015, but we know that peak DAU was up in 2017 to 33m, meaning it was less than 33m in 2015. By 2022, DAU was up to a peak of 62.6m. So all signs point to the Steam active userbase more than doubling since Fallout 4 released and peaked at 472k concurrent. Starfield topping Hogwarts and/or Elden Ring is not a sure thing, but it is a very strong possibility, especially if the game reviews well and is less buggy on release than past Bethesda games. Topping Cyberpunk for #1 singleplayer game on peak concurrent will be more difficult, as the cyberpunk peak wasn't obtained on launch, but more than a year later once the big patch and the anime dropped, so it had many millions of owners by that point to pull peak concurrent users from.

Well there we go, Sony money hated Baldur’s Gate 3. Will never come to Xbox. I’m fucking done with this shit.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 23 February 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Well there we go, Sony money hated Baldur’s Gate 3. Will never come to Xbox. I’m fucking done with this shit.

It ain't Final Fantasy, it'll come eventually.

But yeah it still sucks for fans.