By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

9 keep sakes left to max in Hades and that’s the 1000G. I’d rate this a 8, some of the best VA I’ve heard in all honesty and it’s gameplay had enough customisation it never felt like it got boring. Its OST was great too but that’s everything I expect from Supergiant Games. But playing this and Vampire Survivors back to back as a roguelike I think VS is easily the more fun game (I’d easily rate VS a 9.5) and it’s a game I’ll be playing every bit of content update for … with Hades i doubt I’ll ever touch it again after the 1000G due to its extreme RNG leaving a bad taste in my mouth. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

9 keep sakes left to max in Hades and that’s the 1000G. I’d rate this a 8, some of the best VA I’ve heard in all honesty and it’s gameplay had enough customisation it never felt like it got boring. Its OST was great too but that’s everything I expect from Supergiant Games. But playing this and Vampire Survivors back to back as a roguelike I think VS is easily the more fun game (I’d easily rate VS a 9.5) and it’s a game I’ll be playing every bit of content update for … with Hades i doubt I’ll ever touch it again after the 1000G due to its extreme RNG leaving a bad taste in my mouth. 

I'd disagree with this. Both are very fun games, but I think the problem with VS, is that it's at it's most fun in the early to middle stages of you working your way through the game. By the time you've unlocked everything, the game is so pitifully easy that you pretty much have to purposefully gimp yourself to make things interesting. Otherwise, you can pretty consistently put down the controller at around the 15 minute mark and watch the game play itself (which isn't a particularly compelling thing, either visually, or - obviously - from an actual gaming perspective). Hades on the hand, while it does of course get easier, never runs into this problem. 

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 January 2023

Jez saying he has heard the scope of Avowed might have been expanded.

https://youtu.be/MoFX4iKlOts?t=3482

Noice.

Good to see the narrative lead repeatedly playing through the entire series.

I remember Rod made The Coalition playthrough Gears 1-3 multiple times.

Around the Network

@ poll

Still sticking to my earlier fall 2023 prediction. As there are votes for September and November in the poll, I'll go with October release date

Ryuu96 said:

Jez saying he has heard the scope of Avowed might have been expanded.

https://youtu.be/MoFX4iKlOts?t=3482

I mean we already heard it was bigger than Skyrim in the past. So if they are making it even bigger now, that is pretty insane.

Started Persona 4. Not sure if I'm going to complete it but so far it holds my attention.
Also Teddie > Morgana

Additionally I beat all the Immortals: Fenyx Rising DLCs. They were... okay. The second DLC was good, the third okay-ish and the first meh at best.

Last edited by Barozi - on 21 January 2023

Avowed will be a once in a generation type game. Obsidians Magnus Opus.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition