By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Xbox's Activision-Blizzard rollout really sucks, Lol. Diablo IV by random, then Crash N'Sane Trilogy in August (apparently). I have no objection to splitting it into parts but these parts are fucking tiny, take about 20 years to get every ABK title on Game Pass with this rollout. One fucking game in a franchise every few months?

You could have instead done.

• Diablo Drop - Diablo I, II, III, IV.
  • Family Drop - Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy, Crash Bandicoot 4, Crash Team Racing, Crash Team Rumble, Blizzard Arcade Collection, Skylanders, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2.
  • Call of Duty Drop: Other - Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Ghosts, World at War, World at War II, Vanguard.
  • Call of Duty Drop: Warfare - Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Modern Warfare Remastered, Modern Warfare 2 Remastered, Modern Warfare III, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare.
  • Call of Duty Drop: Black Ops - Black Ops, Black Ops 2, Black Ops 3, Black Ops 4, Black Ops Cold War,
  • Activision Licensed IP + Other - Anything Relisted (Transformers?), Geometry Wars, King's Quest, Prototype 1, Prototype 2, Sekiro

The way they're doing it right now, is so fucking boring, may be a weird complaint but it's almost like them dropping an ABK title on Game Pass as silently as they can spreading it out as much as possible, instead of having a single month like "HERE'S ALL DIABLO TITLES" or "HERE'S SPYRO/CRASH/TONY HAWK" or "HERE'S A BIG COD DROP" each drop could have had its own marketing beat, "DIABLO COMES TO GAME PASS!" "CRASH/SPYRO COMES TO GAME PASS!" with sweet ads showing all of them, this current method is like "Hey Diablo IV is on Game Pass, the others, Idk, who knows" "Crash on Game Pass now, don't ask me about the others, nobody knows"

Wtf are they going to do with COD? At this rate it's going to drop before Black Ops 6 and hurt it or shortly after Black Ops 6 and hurt it, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 2 days ago

Around the Network

Yeah it sucks. I want to play Diablo II, CoD Vanguard and CoD MW3. Got everything else already.

so it seems that a new Spyro game is in development. 👀 (Rumors are floating that there is no new Banjo game being made atm, but TfB is working on smth…unless Skylanders?)

You people complaining about not getting more modern games, when I'm dying to get Warcraft 1 and 2 again! I so want old school RTS games!!!

firebush03 said:

so it seems that a new Spyro game is in development. 👀 (Rumors are floating that there is no new Banjo game being made atm, but TfB is working on smth…unless Skylanders?)

I thought I saw rumors of a Banjo game that started pre-production back in early 2023.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

You people complaining about not getting more modern games, when I'm dying to get Warcraft 1 and 2 again! I so want old school RTS games!!!

You mean like a remaster of both games? Because you can get both on battle.net right now lol 

coolbeans said:
firebush03 said:

I thought I saw rumors of a Banjo game that started pre-production back in early 2023.

Source: https://insider-gaming.com/banjo-kazooie-not-in-development/#:~:text=Over%20the%20last%20couple%20of,is%20simple%20not%20the%20case.

Claim comes from Jez Corden in crystal-clear terms: "There is no Banjo game in development right now." Unless they've already finished the game and are about to announce it (doubtful), there is not a Banjo Kazooie game in development atm (assuming Jez is a reliable source).

Here is the list of games I've beaten so far in 2024: Hellblade 2, Sonic Frontiers, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Tales of Arise, Little Kitty Big City, Quantum Conundrum, and, Brotato.

Also been playing on and off Elden Ring, Vampire Survivors, and Deep Rock Galactic Survivor.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Anyone here excited for the halo remake trilogy coming out?

BiON!@ 

Dulfite said:

I wish they would have port/remaster Diablo 1 :(

I have it on GOG but it needs to be on more platforms.