By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Around the Network

Context: Jez said that Xbox has marketing for Assassins Creed, Star Wars Outlaws, ReFantazio and one other "major" 2024 third party title, so this is him confirming he wasn't talking about Metal Gear Solid.

I was thinking of subbing yo Game pass, My TV has an Xbox app on it. Was wondering if anyone had experience with this, I don't wanna waste the cost of the controller on something that might not work...?

What happened to the first month of gamepass for one euro or was this only a PC thing?

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:

I was thinking of subbing yo Game pass, My TV has an Xbox app on it. Was wondering if anyone had experience with this, I don't wanna waste the cost of the controller on something that might not work...?

You mean the xCloud app? Perhaps you could test it on your PC or something first? You'll need a good connection for it.

Ryuu96 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

You mean the xCloud app? Perhaps you could test it on your PC or something first? You'll need a good connection for it.

I don't have a PC atm, I was wondering would I be able to play the games straight from the TV. Like, does it stream directly and all I need is a controller. I have used streaming on PS4 and can stream ps4 games with the odd stutter. I'd be looking more for indies anyway. 

Ryuu96 said:

Suppose rumor is the first 3 games , not just DQ3 - would make sense considering it took so long.

LegitHyperbole said:

The only way to really know if it works well is to test it out. As long as you have a great internet connection with low latency, then it should work well.