By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 60.00%

Total:45

Why is Fallout 1st still a thing.........? At least it's cool see the collab across the board with the show!

Around the Network

SOON!

As irrational as it may sound, I'll probably get an Xbox One this year.
I don't want the original model. It's bulky and has a bulky AC adapter. I don't want the S All-Digital because it's too limiting.
So that leaves the S or X. I know many of you will say to just get a Series X or S. But Series X is usually $400-$500, and Series S is usually $220-$300.
I see Xbox One S consoles for $80-$150 a lot, and Xbox One X for $120-$250.
I have a PS5, so it's not like I have nothing in the current gen. I also have no interest in a Gaming PC right now.
I'm leaning towards the One X because despite the higher cost it is a lot more powerful than a One S and sometimes still cheaper than a Series S. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:

As irrational as it may sound, I'll probably get an Xbox One this year.
I don't want the original model. It's bulky and has a bulky AC adapter. I don't want the S All-Digital because it's too limiting.
So that leaves the S or X. I know many of you will say to just get a Series X or S. But Series X is usually $400-$500, and Series S is usually $220-$300.
I see Xbox One S consoles for $80-$150 a lot, and Xbox One X for $120-$250.
I have a PS5, so it's not like I have nothing in the current gen. I also have no interest in a Gaming PC right now.
I'm leaning towards the One X because despite the higher cost it is a lot more powerful than a One S and sometimes still cheaper than a Series S. 

You'll actually still be able to play current-gen games that you may be interested in on your Xbox One via xCloud. 

So if you're interested in Hellblade 2 or Indiana Jones, you won't need a Series X/S or a Gaming PC to enjoy them. 

Halfway through Fallout show and it's great!

Makes me want to play Fallout 4 a little. Also, I wonder how well a Fallout anthology show would work where each episode is centred on a specific vault and it just explores all the different fucked up stuff going on, you'd probably have to expand it to vaults in other countries since there's only 122 in America and an anthology show would blow through a huge chunk of those that Bethesda themselves might want to explore.

Wish we could explore Fallout in other countries as well...

Botany Manor finished. Gotta give this a 9.5/10

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Todd Howard on an Elder Scrolls TV Show: 'I Keep Saying No,' But 'You Never Know'

Feels like a no brainer, an animated show would work a lot better than a live-action show, depending on which Era it is a live-action show would reach ridiculous budget levels and possibly look ridiculous in parts but an animated show would be fine. There's a huge amount of lore and stories to tap into in Elder Scrolls. An anthology across multiple eras or a single set storyline, both could work. There's some things they may want to avoid though, like the mystery of the Dwemer or Akavir, easy to avoid those subjects and still tell dozens of stories of heroes from across a variety of eras.

Also thanks to Dragon Break...You are a little less restricted, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 April 2024

G2ThaUNiT said:

I had no idea that Fallout 76 was a prequel to the rest.