By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

True next gen experience, graphics will melt our brains and it will be 60fps.

Around the Network

Though, I still say Flight Simulator is a true next gen experience, that game is unreal, insane, how it is running on consoles is a miracle, it doesn't get enough credit cause it's not seen as a "proper" game, Lol.

Fuck imagine Perfect Dark, Gears 6 and Fable in 2025.

Edit - And Forza Horizon 6.

It feels like people know too much about Gears for it to be 2026...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 April 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Though, I still say Flight Simulator is a true next gen experience, that game is unreal, insane, how it is running on consoles is a miracle, it doesn't get enough credit cause it's not seen as a "proper" game, Lol.

Yeah, as a programmer I am always impressed with Flight Simulator. What they achieved is insane.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Ryuu96 said:

True next gen experience, graphics will melt our brains and it will be 60fps.

The multiplayer won't allow the game to be 30fps only, so at least we are good there

Gears 6, Perfect Dark and Fable might be the only Xbox first party games that will feel like true current gen experiences, Hellblade 2 will obviously achieve that visually but it's a much smaller game in scope.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 04 April 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Knew this account was full of shit.

Some of these Twitter accounts just spam rumours then delete the ones they're wrong about before anyone notices them, some like what I assume this guy above did, has a legit source for one thing but then uses that one accurate leak to spam a bunch of crap and use that one thing they got right as their credibility badge and everything else they got wrong, well that's just "plans change"

Throw enough crap to the wall and some is bound to be right after your first legit credibility badge leak.

So many "insiders" popping up lately, people believe everything they say because they got a few things right. Always have caution with these random leakers popping up, even if they do get some things right. I'm always suspicious of the no-name/no-face twitter/discord leakers. Least people like Grubb/Jason/Jez, etc, put their personal reputation on the line and credibility as a journalist.

This the same "Leaker" that claimed Starfield is coming to PS5 this year and Redditors immediately believed them despite having no track record lol

Ryuu96 said:

Fuck imagine Perfect Dark, Gears 6 and Fable in 2025.

Edit - And Forza Horizon 6.

It feels like people know too much about Gears for it to be 2026...

I still think Playground will stick with the 3 year dev cycle they increased to with FH5 and release FH6 this year. Would be odd for them to release both Fable and FH6 next year.

Excited for Gears 6.

Though the visuals from what I played in 4 were impressive - just want 60 FPS, dont care if its 1080p, 1440p or 4k.

Already 5 years since Gears 5.

Can't wait for Gears 6.
I'll buy it even if it's on GamePass, a tradition with Halo :)

coolbeans said:
VersusEvil said:

Why am I only finding out about Viewfinder now!? Game looks amazing.

Fun fact: I reviewed it last year.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/458295/viewfinder-ps5/

I don’t read reviews, never have, never will. Sorry bub. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition