By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 8 66.67%

No 2 16.67%

Still need convincing (sp... 2 16.67%

Total:12
NightF0x73 said:

Hello guys !

Do you think Indiana Jones and Gears 6 will have a "normal" physicial edition (largely availible everywhere) and not a limited run games's one ?

I think full price titles will still get normal physical editions.

Around the Network

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

That's......a little on the nose there!

G2ThaUNiT said:

Pretty much confirms Xbox, Lol.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Pretty much confirms Xbox, Lol.

Or Switch 2

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

NightF0x73 said:

Hello guys !

Do you think Indiana Jones and Gears 6 will have a "normal" physicial edition (largely availible everywhere) and not a limited run games's one ?

I see those games, Avowed, and other big boys getting the usual $70 Standard/$--- Collector's Edition treatment.  I'm discounting Hellblade II since it's in the weird "high-budget AA" context.  EDIT:  But then again, maybe Hellblade II gets some kind of physical "GOTY" edition down the line.

Last edited by coolbeans - on 25 March 2024

GTA 6, Gears 6, and Elder Scrolls 6 all possible launch year titles for the next generation Xbox.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

South Park Snowball shooter is sitting on a 60 opencritic. Shame we will probably never get another South Park RPG from Ubisoft, I really enjoyed the first two from Obsidian and Ubisoft San Francisco.