By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 8 66.67%

No 2 16.67%

Still need convincing (sp... 2 16.67%

Total:12

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

I Just Discovered ABRISS thanks to the indie section on my Xbox.

Pretty fun game with great destruction physics.

NightF0x73 said:

It does have an impressive score of 0.5 on TA 😀

Barozi said:
NightF0x73 said:

It does have an impressive score of 0.5 on TA 😀

With 1 vote lol. Has 86% positive rating on Steam though. 

G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm close to getting Platinum on Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut 

Simultaneously started playing Unicorn Overlord on Switch (my first Vanillaware game and I immediately purchased 13 Sentinels for a later date lol)

I was hoping to dive into Dragon's Dogma 2 on PC but.......gonna have to wait for some patches lol. Gives me some time to finish up what I'm currently playing though. 

I don't have anything else planned to play till Hellblade 2 at the end of May. So I got some time to finish these games lol

Nice

I'll get Unicorn Overlord later.

My first vanillaware game was Odin Sphere for PS2 back in 2010. Great game overall - highly recommend getting the PS4 remaster.

I still need to play Dragon's Crown Pro and 13 Sentinels.

Around the Network

GTA 6 being delayed to 2026 would be brutal for the industry.

Would be good for Xbox though. If the rumours that the next gen Xbox is releasing in 2026 are true.

GTA6 being delayed to 2026 is unfortunate but rather than crunch/rushed game - a game with the least amount of bugs/glitches would be ideal so they can cook it for longer if they need.

The issue is them prompting return to work for everyone meaning there will be crunch...or loss of employment which will likely dampen the quality of the game if its rushed released or cause a delay regardless.

(For me this gives me more time to play GTA5 which I havent started yet and will give me more chance to get a better system - PS5 Pro or whatever the next Xbox is assuming it comes out in 2026).

BasilZero said:

GTA6 being delayed to 2026 is unfortunate but rather than crunch/rushed game - a game with the least amount of bugs/glitches would be ideal so they can cook it for longer if they need.

The issue is them prompting return to work for everyone meaning there will be crunch...or loss of employment which will likely dampen the quality of the game if its rushed released or cause a delay regardless.

(For me this gives me more time to play GTA5 which I havent started yet and will give me more chance to get a better system - PS5 Pro or whatever the next Xbox is assuming it comes out in 2026).

Nice launch game for the next Xbox generation consoles.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

One of the main Resident Evil leakers is saying that RE9 is open world and using the same open world build of the RE Engine as Dragon's Dogma 2. Hopefully they can figure out a way to improve performance before then, such as adding a draw distance for NPC's/zombies to limit the number drawing CPU resources.

He also says that Res 9 may be the longest in development and largest RE game to date.

shikamaru317 said:

One of the main Resident Evil leakers is saying that RE9 is open world and using the same open world build of the RE Engine as Dragon's Dogma 2. Hopefully they can figure out a way to improve performance before then, such as adding a draw distance for NPC's/zombies to limit the number drawing CPU resources.

He also says that Res 9 may be the longest in development and largest RE game to date.

I don't like the idea of Resident Evil being open world. The series is all about claustrophobic atmosphere and close encounters to keep you on the edge of your seat. Not going to get the same feeling if I can see all enemies coming at me from a safe distance lol. Not to mention, the series is all about barely having any supplies, including ammunition, whatsoever. So would the open world be even MORE barebones to ensure you don't have too much?

I'm not too worried about the technical aspect though. DD2's open world design is a direct continuation of the first game. MH Rise runs perfectly fine as an open world RE Engine game.