By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thoughts.

Final Fantasy XIV - Starter Edition on GPU is a cool perk, that is a poor release date though, 1 day before Dragon's Dogma 2. If I hadn't already became an ESO player then I would have been playing XIV eventually but I don't want to get addicted to two MMOs so I'm sorry, XIV is a great game and I recommend it to others but I don't have the time to play two MMOs and it has just came too late to Xbox for me.

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess (Game Pass) - What an...interesting looking game, Lol...Certainly unique and I'm curious about how it reviews, it's coming to Game Pass so if it reviews well I think I might check it out.

The Sinking City 2 - Trailer was good but never played the first game and it didn't review particularly well so I don't have any interest right now.

Persona 3 Reload: Expansion Pass Announced (Game Pass) - Cool that the EP is part of GPU...Have no interest in Persona though.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Legends of the Zone Trilogy - Will probably buy to show my support to the studio but never play it, Lol. It looks too dated for my taste but it is as basic of a port as you can get it would seem, well I hope whatever sales it gets can help towards finishing up Stalker 2.

Unknown 9: Awakening - Little AC vibes mixed with Dishonoured, Lol. I'll keep an eye on reviews.

Tales of Kenzera: Zau - Reminded me of Prince of Persia, I'll definitely keep a close eye on it, Critical Role is involved too and they make the awesome Amazon TV Show called The Legend of Vox Machina. Since it's coming to EA Originals it will also come to Game Pass eventually so if it reviews well I'll likely just wait for it to come to Game Pass.

Griefville: Survive the Nightmare! - Lmao it's Chucky! Oh...In Roblox...Meh

Creatures of Ava (Game Pass) - Looking like a better looking Palworld, Lmao. I'm interested, I'll keep an eye on it.

The Alters (Game Pass) - Looks interesting, another one I'll be keeping a close eye on, also from 11 Bit Studios.

First Berserker: Khazan - Looks good, I really love the art-style, but it probably won't be a game for me if it's one of those overly hard games, Lol.

Frostpunk 2 (Game Pass) - Great get for Game Pass, 11 Bit Studios is a strong Game Pass partner overall.

Sleight of Hand (Game Pass) - Has my attention, I need to see more than a CG trailer though.

Going to keep an eye on about 7/14 of those games shown, would be 8/14 if I were thinking about playing XIV, Lol.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

The Sinking City 2 - Trailer was good but never played the first game and it didn't review particularly well so I don't have any interest right now.

I love detective games. One thing I like about The Sinking City is how you can explore the open-world for clues and new quests. However, the combat is a let down. I mean, I want to explore, find hints, solve mysteries, that stuff. I don't want to engage in combat with monsters.

If I remember well, the last time I played, it was with normal puzzles difficulty, and easy combat.

I hope the second game makes more quests and less fighting.

I thought when I looked yesterday that there was gonna be some Path of Exile 2 at this show

Angelus said:

I thought when I looked yesterday that there was gonna be some Path of Exile 2 at this show

Microsoft has confirmed via an email sent to TrueAchievements that Path of Exile 2 will no longer feature during the Xbox Partner Preview showcase.

Seems as though it was removed for some reason, maybe they (Grinding Gear) are showing it somewhere else.

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I last visited the forum.
How are you?

Personally, I have to admit that the announcement of the release of the 4 Xbox games by the competition put a bit of a knock on the back of my head, with a new layer of rumours today about Starfield for the end of 2024 and the big licences in 2025.

It's not that I don't want other gamers to play 'my games', but I'm worried that this will lead to third-party developers, and ultimately Microsoft itself, abandoning the platform.

I've got far too many games in this ecosystem and I want to keep playing the new ones (the Stalker collection, for example), but is it really worth continuing to invest in it?

My heart sways, because it's my favourite place to play, but I'm afraid it's doomed to disappear ...

I guess you missed my enthusiasm and positivity :P

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Welp, not that there was really any hope to begin with lol. "Securing the Final Fantasy 7 trilogy as a console exclusive is a feather in the PlayStation cap"

So even the new Square CEO couldn't save us. Shame.

Edit: Oh, I see now that Sony signed the whole 3 game deal before the new CEO took over. I sure hope they paid Square well, or else Square got screwed hard.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 06 March 2024

shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Welp, not that there was really any hope to begin with lol. "Securing the Final Fantasy 7 trilogy as a console exclusive is a feather in the PlayStation cap"

Old CEO signed the deal.

Personally, I think we'll get everything Final Fantasy aside from the FF7's and then when the trilogy is complete they'll release a complete trilogy collection for ALL platforms (including Xbox) but that won't be until sometime next gen.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 March 2024

shikamaru317 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

It seems more and more likely the exclusivity contract of the trilogy was signed before Remake released in 2020, which is when the old Square CEO would've been the one signing it. 

Nothing really the new Square CEO can do about it unless he's willing to pay Sony a shitload of money for breaking the contract. 

It doesn't change what I think but Lmao.

That's quite the amateur mistake by Gene.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 March 2024

PC players eating good. I’m sure the PS community are taking the news like champs 👀

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition