By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Any time frame on when FF16 will be available on Xbox?

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

Soon, very soon!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

BasilZero said:

After seeing how quick Square Enix shuts down their mobile games that make way more money than Foamstars, ya Foamstars wont be lasting too long if the player base isnt there.

I still find it funny that Square announced they were going to be re-focusing on in-house development for more consistent quality in games on the same day that Foamstars released, a game that was outsourced  

G2ThaUNiT said:

I still find it funny that Square announced they were going to be re-focusing on in-house development for more consistent quality in games on the same day that Foamstars released, a game that was outsourced  

Likely they knew it was gonna flop.

My favorite Xbox startup is the original

BiON!@ 

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

It was a 1 year timed exclusivity deal, so late June at the earliest. However, FF7 Remake was also  said to be a 1 year timed deal and we still don't have an Xbox port nearly 4 years later, so......

hellobion2 said:

Mine as well. 

BasilZero said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Likely they knew it was gonna flop.

And thus, the splat-like genre will be coming back to the only uncontested participant lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

hellobion2 said:

Same! That boot up felt so futuristic. And the menu is the best imo too lol. So simplistic but so cool and timeless. 

shikamaru317 said:
Dulfite said:

It was a 1 year timed exclusivity deal, so late June at the earliest. However, FF7 Remake was also  said to be a 1 year timed deal and we still don't have an Xbox port nearly 4 years later, so......

Yeah, 7R makes absolutely no sense to me. Porting any PS5 game to a Series X should be something 10 dude's in their mqom's basement could whip up on a long weekend. Series S would take longer but shouldn't take even close to 3-4 years. They must not think it would sell hardly any at all on Xbox.