By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Can confirm that Nick was actually right about Vision's of Mana.

Also FFXVI was in Nate's *predictions* not a leak, but still.

Xbox and Square chumming up lately so it feels fairly obvious.

Nice...still waiting for the Pixel Remasters.

Around the Network

16 seemed kind of meh, would rather get 7 Remake on Xbox, but I will probably play 16 on a sale or gamepass at some point.

shikamaru317 said:

I sure hope it is not that that short. They had an in-engine trailer ready for the December 2019 The Game Awards, which means development would have needed to begin probably 6 months before that. So we're looking at 5 years of development time approximately with a team size rumored to be around 80-100 devs for the last 2.5 or so years, compared to just 20 devs on Hellblade 1. With a longer development cycle and a development team 4-5x larger than the first game, I would say they should have had the time and development resources to at least go from 8 hours playtime to 20 hours playtime. Only 10 or so hours would be kind of disappointing. 

8 hours?

Hellblade took me 6 hours and that was with me getting lost from time to time while searching for the collectables.

shikamaru317 said:

16 seemed kind of meh, would rather get 7 Remake on Xbox, but I will probably play 16 on a sale or gamepass at some point.

16 is a fantastic game and it’s western enough that you’ll definitely enjoy it :) 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Hellblade 2 being a sub 10hr game is perfectly fine, I mean look at the damn game, nothing visually comes close …your want them to spend another 5yrs on it just so it’s double in length? lol

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Definitely the years first major hit, Game Pass off to a great start.

Unfortunately the Windows Store version is behind the Steam version in patches because the Windows Store uses the Xbox certification process which is slower than Steam's and the Windows/Xbox version is missing things like dedicated servers so co-op is restricted to 2-4 players while on Steam it's 32 players.

Their previous game, Craftopia, has been in early access since 2020, Lol. All that time it has been Xbox console exclusive too.

Ryuu96 said:

Unfortunately the Windows Store version is behind the Steam version in patches because the Windows Store uses the Xbox certification process which is slower than Steam's and the Windows/Xbox version is missing things like dedicated servers so co-op is restricted to 2-4 players while on Steam it's 32 players.

Huh? This made me look up crossplay support and the Gamepass PC version can't play with the Steam PC version, that sucks. I wonder how many people with gamepass are just having to buy it anyway so they can play with all their friends who own it on steam.

But lmfao at those player numbers.

Last edited by Zippy6 - on 20 January 2024

Zippy6 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Huh? This made me look up crossplay support and the Gamepass PC version can't play with the Steam PC version, that sucks. I wonder how many people with gamepass are just having to buy it anyway so they can play with all their friends who own it on steam.

But lmfao at those player numbers.

I'd guess that a lot of people on Windows Store only use Game Pass to test a game out, then if they like it, they will buy it on Steam, Lol.

Anyway, I think Palworld on Xbox/Windows is something like 1.0 while on Steam it's 1.2 since the Steam process for patches is a lot faster, I believe they confirmed cross-play between Xbox/Windows and Steam is coming though. They say dedicated servers on Xbox isn't up to them and they're trying to negotiate the issue with Microsoft, I know other games on Xbox have dedicated servers.

The numbers are insane and as we speak, 11am in the UK, it has 575k players, Lmao.

I wonder how high it will reach, the peak should be later today or tomorrow.

I feel almost like I'm missing out, I look at the game and something puts me off but all this makes me want to check it out

Xbox's variety is one of my favourite things about them

Now they're even adding the Sony created "1st or 3rd person with a strong focus on narrative" genre! Jk

For real, I love it, long may it continue and not everything will appeal to me but that's okay.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 January 2024

As of the moment this tweet was made, they were at 554k CCU on Steam, so that'd be 146k CCU on Xbox/Windows Store but obviously this tweet wasn't made the exact moment they hit 700,000 as it first hit 700k then they had to go to Epic to fix the issue with the servers and then they made this tweet so the Xbox/Windows Store CCU could be even higher.

Anyway, it has crossed 600k on Steam's CCU, LOL.