GTA VC is where it’s at. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:
Spade said:

GTA 3 is mid.

GTA VC is where it’s at. 

I prefer Lego City Undercover.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Just finished the first kingdom in Persona 5 Tactica.
Gotta say the game is pretty easy thus far on normal difficulty but enjoyable nonetheless.

If you try it, make sure to play a few missions since it takes a while to unlock all mechanics. Before that it's quite simplistic.

konnichiwa said:

It seems they also changed the daily searches for the ms rewards, before you could basically spam your searches but now you need 1 minute between each search.... Atleast for me;.

I had a similar behaviour today, my desktop search were not registering beyond the first search. I was still able to spam search on my phone to get mobile point and I was able to get the desktops point by requesting the desktop version of Bing with my mobile browser.

On PC I was using Opera but Edge on mobile so I don't know if it's simply a bug or MS is pushing for Edge or else.

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:
konnichiwa said:

It seems they also changed the daily searches for the ms rewards, before you could basically spam your searches but now you need 1 minute between each search.... Atleast for me;.

I had a similar behaviour today, my desktop search were not registering beyond the first search. I was still able to spam search on my phone to get mobile point and I was able to get the desktops point by requesting the desktop version of Bing with my mobile browser.

On PC I was using Opera but Edge on mobile so I don't know if it's simply a bug or MS is pushing for Edge or else.

Certainly not pushing edge because they removed Edge in some regions:

These recent changes to Microsoft Rewards are definitely worrisome. Over the last year or so they gutted the Microsoft Rewards for Xbox app, removing more and more point opportunities, and have now announced they are ending the app altogether. Meanwhile, the replacement for that app, the Xbox Rewards beta app that you access as a tab on your Xbox profile, recently had it's 50 points per day for earning an achievement in a Gamepass game shrunk all the way down to 5 points per day (a whopping 90% decrease), and now Xbox didn't promise that an equivalent number of points to what we are losing from the old Microsoft Rewards for Xbox app will be added to the Xbox Rewards app in recompense. Now this change to Microsoft Rewards on PC where you can no longer spam all of your searches at once, making it way harder to get all 250 points per day. These changes coupled with Phil talking about how Xbox may have to raise Gamepass pricing more in the near future, which will of course subsequently raise Gamepass point pricing in Rewards, and I am now very concerned as a gamer who operates on a low budget. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 28 November 2023

konnichiwa said:
EpicRandy said:

Certainly not pushing edge because they removed Edge in some regions:

Yes same here, I was thinking they might just have removed the separate edge category and made the other category limited to edge without mentioning it directly but. It does not seem likely but all I know is: it didn't work for me today using Opera but it did work using Edge mobile disguising as desktop.

I noticed the 20 points for Edge searches are gone for me as well. But I am still able to spam searches to get my 250 points per day (150 on PC and 100 on mobile) without any issues. You can also earn points playing 1 PC game per day and 1 level in Jewel. Those are another 160 points per day if you have 7+ friends on your Xbox account and subscribe to Game Pass. Otherwise that is 80 points per day. There are also daily streaks on the Xbox app and MS Start app, as well as 30 points per day reading news on the MS Start app (maybe on other places as well? I haven't checked).

Mind you this is available to me in the US. Could be different in other countries. 

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate set to auto renew every month for 10,500 points and I had been able to earn close to 20K points per month. Though that is shrinking as they remove or decrease points you earn. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.