By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:

HYPE!!!

Hopefully they optimize it for seriex x/s and not just a update for the xbo version of the game.

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lol Bandorr whipped up a quick way for me to view post counts in this thread

Only goes up to 25 for now though, maybe something he can adjust.

UsernameUser Post Count
Ryuu967740
gtotheunit911770
Spade1677
shikamaru3171344
VersusEvil936
DroidKnight692
ice456
Machiavellian414
EpicRandy407
Angelus401
NobleTeam360397
konnichiwa300
Imaginedvl297
coolbeans236
BasilZero235
trunkswd234
Barozi202
derpysquirtle64166
aTokenYeti161
EspadaGrim158
smroadkill15157
KiigelHeart139
jason1637136
Shaunodon119
Zippy6116

I love how it's super competitive in the low 10s rank between me, @BasilZero , and @trunkswd

Time for me to spam to get ahead of you? :P

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

coolbeans said:

I love how it's super competitive in the low 10s rank between me, @BasilZero , and @trunkswd

Lol

I would post more but I'm not as free to post online as much as I was years ago.

dunno if this was posted here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRqU_7E2T9U

Valhalla journal day … ummm *checks calendar* .. 20: Whatever's considered the main story is finished, got 3 strikes from ol’ Sig for 1) banging his wife when he was being tortured (this one was probably deserved), 2) denying Dag Valhalla (fuck that guy) and 3) stealing his papas money? His old man was a worthless drunk when we went to visit so he should be thanking me he didn’t have more money to waste. England/Norway/Vinland 100%, just one more area in England left story wise then onto the last 2 areas of the base game.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 16 November 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

Since MS has not gotten much love, do you think we may see them focus certain developers on making their version of certain types of games?

I'd be shocked if there isn't talks of developing:

-Smas Bros type game.
-Mariokart type game.
-Zelda/Horizons type game.
-2d family friendly, funny, silly game like 2d Mario.
-Some AAA cozy sim game, like Animal Crossing.

They have TONS of M rated shooter or first person action adventure games. They need more family-friendly content.

Yes, I think family content is good, especially considering Gamepass. Many families aren't so deep into gaming news, that they know about the new hip games. Having a subscription service like Gamepass is great for them, because when they decide to sit down and play, they can directly pick from a ready catalog that also isn't as big as the whole store, without additional payment. And especially something that can be played in couch-coop or couch-competitive on one screen should be great. I also think something like WarioWare/Mario Party, there they choose from minigames and keep an overall score. And yes, something very silly.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

So DA Dreadwolf rumoured for next year. I’m just saying if next year we get Dragons Dogma 2, Avowed and DA:DW then boy I’m eating GOOD!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

gtotheunit91 said:

HYPE!!!

As a Killer Instinct fan (👀), I'm very happy that Microsoft is doing something with Killer Instinct again, I don't believe they'd bring back Iron Galaxy only for a Anniversary Update, I think something else is cooking.

Q: Is there a chance that, with its overseas popularity, the Persona series could sell 5 million copies in its first year?

A: By increasing the number of platforms it is available on and the regions it is released in, we have been increasing the sales of Persona 5. We believe that it would be possible for a major Persona title, such as a numbered release, to sell 5 million copies in its first year by releasing it on multiple platforms and simultaneously worldwide from day one.

We also have high expectations for the new IP Metaphor: ReFantazio from the developers of Persona 5.

Sega Targets 5 Million Sales in Debut Year for Next Numbered Persona Title - Persona Central

Sounds very likely that Persona 6 is launching on Xbox day one.